Euro RSCG 4D

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Euro RSCG 4D.

Interview Details – The first interview was set up within a few days of applying. I met with someone from HR and she asked me general questions and then asked the current EA to come interview me. She also asked general questions. They were both very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Within less than a week I was called back for a second interview. I met with the Global Chairman and he asked me almost the same questions as the previous interviewers, but with greater detail and more explanation of what's expected from the person who takes the position. Then he set up an immediate interview with the Marketing Director. Everyone here were friendly, down to earth people whom made me feel comfortable. It's been almost three weeks and they still haven't made a decision, but the person in HR is amazing at keeping me informed. I hope to get the position here because i can tell it's a friendly environment to work with and everyone seems as though they help each other out. Even the receptionist came to check up on me and offer me water.

Interview Question – what do you like to do on your spare time?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Internship Account Executive Interview

Internship Account Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Euro RSCG 4D.

Interview Details – I spoke to general manager about my placement, she asked what area I was most interested in and they placed me in that area.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Euro RSCG 4D? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Euro RSCG 4D interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Euro RSCG 4D employees and interview candidates.