Euro RSCG Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Euro RSCG Life in August 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview with the HR people was great but the interview at the office was a disaster. The VP did not have any knowledge of the position he was interviewing for. This person was not polite and it seems he was doing the interview because he had to. It was a waist of time.

Interview Question – Background and my experience in the filed...   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Euro RSCG Life in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very rushed and allowed insufficient time to enable qualification of candidates. Clear articulation of the job description and "day in the life" was not provided. People in office seemed friendly but incredibly stressed. The interviewing was not very professional, with questions that didn't seem to enable me to distinguish myself from other candidates. I found myself having to do most of the talking.

Interview Question – What do you know about the history behind Euro RSCG Life?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Euro RSCG Life.

Interview Details – Initial contact from, and in-person interview with creative recruiter based on a referral from a friend within the company. A few weeks later, interviewed one-on-one with associate creative director who would be my supervisor and the executive creative director leading the department. Creative portfolio was a must at all interviews.

Interview Question – I was asked to show example of markup   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate a slight raise in the salary that was offered.

Worked for Euro RSCG Life? Contribute to the Community!