Euro RSCG Life

Interviews for Top Jobs at Euro RSCG Life

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Euro RSCG Life in August 2011.

The phone interview with the HR people was great but the interview at the office was a disaster. The VP did not have any knowledge of the position he was interviewing for. This person was not polite and it seems he was doing the interview because he had to. It was a waist of time.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Euro RSCG Life in August 2009.

Interviewers were very rushed and allowed insufficient time to enable qualification of candidates. Clear articulation of the job description and "day in the life" was not provided. People in office seemed friendly but incredibly stressed. The interviewing was not very professional, with questions that didn't seem to enable me to distinguish myself from other candidates. I found myself having to do most of the talking.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the history behind Euro RSCG Life?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Euro RSCG Life.

Initial contact from, and in-person interview with creative recruiter based on a referral from a friend within the company. A few weeks later, interviewed one-on-one with associate creative director who would be my supervisor and the executive creative director leading the department. Creative portfolio was a must at all interviews.

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate a slight raise in the salary that was offered.