Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories

Unclaimed Profile

Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Chemist Interview Questions

2.6

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories.

Interview

Phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't budge at all on anything.

Other Interview Reviews for Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

Application and resume was submitted online. There was a phone screen with a recruiter from HR that lasted about 25 minutes. The questions detailed previous experience and also had a few scenario/outcome questions about how I would have (or did) handle situations based on regulations and personal ethics.

There was a panel interview with 3 of the leads/management that lasted about an hour. Questions covered technical experience and also ethics/integrity situations.

There is a lot of focus on personal integrity and the ability to adhere to written procedures. Team work is essential as is following-directions exactly.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite chemical element and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

HR did a short 10 minute interview and then I was invited on sight. I interviewed with 5 different people for one hour each. Most of them asked similar questions. I was applying for two different positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in March 2008.

Interview

You meet with an HR employee, most of whom are relatively friendly. Then you are sent to whatever department you applied for and meet with nearly all of the management team there. You'll usually get a decision within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Some departments will have scientific quizzes for you. You better be up on your general chemistry/biology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation at this level. I started fresh from college.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who came across my resume. He was very nice and asked if I would be interested in the position. After expressing my interest I had a phone interview with the group manager. About a week later they called to ask if I would like a face to face interview. I accepted and the interviewer was really nice and made me feel really comfortable. I then had another phone interview about 2 days later as just a followup. Everyone was really nice.