Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eurofins Scientific
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Lab Technician (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- .NET Software Engineer (1)
- Microbiology Technician (1)
- Summer (1)
- Research Scientist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Chemist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Client Support Officer (1)
- C# Software Developer (1)
- Maintenance & IT Support Team (1)
- Ingénieur Projet (1)
- Associate Director Corporate Development (1)
- Field Trial Officer (1)
- Bacteriology Technician (1)
- Chef de projets lean manufacturing (1)
- Senior TestAutomation Engineer (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.
The written , 2 technical and 1 managerial round was good and very professional. I did not do well in the managerial round.This took a whole Saturday.The HRs and interviewers were very professional and arranged things well. F2F rounds were bit challenging. But, after 2 days got a call from another HR saying, another team member wants to discuss with you and i have to come to the office the next day and the interview was scheduled and in the mail i received from HR , it was mentioned as job position:Technical architect , after i called the HR for confirmation on the position , he said i just sent the call letter and forgot to delete content of mail. I went for interview the next day, two guys came to take the interview, both of them behaved like they want to take some revenge on me and were behaving like a critics for every answer i give. they were giggling, yawning(they just had come from lunch, did not even wipe their hands). Very very unprofessional attitude by the last interviewers.
Other Interview Reviews for Eurofins Scientific
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.
Application Attended walk-in event. Process took around 3 hours. Interview First round : Technical written exam. Some programs to be written, some C# outputs, few aptitude questions, few database queries and few software engineering questions. Second round : F2F with technical manager. Mainly questions on C#, algorithms and WPF. After that, feedback on candidature.
- Questions on multithreading, bindings. Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bangalore (India)) in July 2013.
Dedication in organizing the recruitment drive is commendable. Well Organized and phased manner assessment. Entire interview process though exhaustive got over in less than half a day. Recruiters keep well informed on the process and progress
- Technical Written Part 1 Answer
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.
2 Rounds of technical and 1 round of tech interview face to face. Face to face was after a written test.
- Some analytical question related to few alogrithms. What is the output of the algorithms etc. x = 0 x = x +1 x = x*3 + 2 x = 2 * ( x + 2) Write example of the 3 design patterns? When you should not use index in database? Some Update/Select/Delete and Insert statements which were simple What are the problems in the following code Function DoSomeThing(Long B) As Long Dim Ind as Long Dim Count as Integer Ind = 1 Count = 1 While (Ind <= B) Ind = Ind * 2 Count += 1 End While End Function What does try.. catch .. finally do before giving results? - executes finally Answer Question
Not very clear with the offer. Terms and conditions will be provided only during joining. So not sure whether to join or not. Unprofessional offer..