Euromoney Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.9

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Dev Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Euromoney in July 2010.

Was put in contact with company via recruitment consultant. 3 stage interview with final including a presentation. The process was fairly typical of the industry

Interview Questions
    • Not sure, all pretty standard no curve balls etc   View Answer
    I accepted initial offer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Euromoney.

1st stage >> Telephone interview
    2nd stage >> Interview (we talked about my CV and why I think I can be an account manager)
    3rd round >> Role play via telephone, I had to call the hiring manager and explain what new training programs Euromoney is offering and trying to get the names of the decision makers.
    4th round >> last round, a lot of competency based quistion. They want to have someone who is planning to stay with them for a long time.

no negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Euromoney in December 2010.

3 Interviews, 1 interview includes CV screening and test (economic data analysis in excel and report writing on given case), 2 interview with higher boss basically based on market knowledge and global understanding + plus your CV screening without technical details! 3 interview is with the highest boss – the decision is subjective.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare examples on questions like "how you will prove multitasking and ect."   View Answer

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Loddon, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loddon, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Euromoney in April 2010.

Applied for the job with CV and covering letter. Attended interview with prospective manager and told about role, questioned about previous academic/professional experience - nothing out of the ordinary. Then did a test involving calling workers who were playing roles in order to get information from them to write a brief articles.

Interview Questions
    • Test involved getting information from workers at the company who were doing a role play. One person was a source within the organisation and the other an official spokesperson. Task involved weedling details from each of them in order to write a brief article.   Answer Question

Other job offered at different company.

Worked for Euromoney? Contribute to the Community!