Euromonitor Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

quite long process, fits you have a 30 minute phone interview, then a face to face interview with the sales director, then a presentation. They ask quite challenging questions at the phone interview process involving the market research process so make sure you understand the fundamentals i.e. why use market research, what you use it for etc. In the face to face interview they asked more about solid sales and cold calling experience. In general they make you feel quite comfortable during the whole thing, which I found slightly misleading as I developed the wrong impression that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• How would you use market research to determine whether to launch a smartphone in China or the US?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone plus 2 face to face interviews, all done in pretty relaxed fashion, though the questions were probing. Had to do a role play which was quite difficult but also gave good insight into some aspects of what the job would be like.

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Euromonitor's recruiters are not the most competent, keep harassing you by phone while due to the delicate nature of changing jobs perhaps better to have most contact via email during office hours. They then make you do the most basic numeracy test to even be considered for an interview, which perhaps indicates that they get quite a large number of time wasters for jobs, but seems a bit disrepectful for someone with considerable experience - also in light of the fact that more testing will take place at subsequent interviews. They regularly did not get back to me within specified time periods. In short, this organisation really appears to be unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure if this was an attempt at humour, but the most difficult question was: What happens when you pay peanuts?   2 Answers

Serious question marks over their research standards, fear that this may reflect negatively on my career.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Several stages, good questions asked. Final stage entailed role playing and a presentation with line manager and head of the Sales department. The entire process took 3 weeks and had several stages: phone interview HR, 1 to 1 interview with line manager and finally role play and presentation on a topic you need to prepare for. The company will give you access to their data to prepare the presentation. It requires few days to prepare thoroughly.

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitting a cover letter and resume, went through a case study interview where I had to read through mostly qualitative market research on an industry. From there, I had to summarize the information in a succinct way and present it back to the interviewers in both written and oral form. This was followed by a discussion of the findings.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in June 2008.

Interview

Recruitment process consisted of 2 1:2 interviews. First interview was very easy going while the second one was aimed to be more of a roasting, aimed to put you more off your ease and see how you act under pressure. The discussion was focused on my understanding of the role, as well as how I understand the datasets used and how my experience would match the role. Overall an average interview.

Interview Questions

• To what sub-level do you think we're covering this sector?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate, although I did not really try to (going through an agent).