Euromonitor

Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Phone plus 2 face to face interviews, all done in pretty relaxed fashion, though the questions were probing. Had to do a role play which was quite difficult but also gave good insight into some aspects of what the job would be like.

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor.

Euromonitor's recruiters are not the most competent, keep harassing you by phone while due to the delicate nature of changing jobs perhaps better to have most contact via email during office hours. They then make you do the most basic numeracy test to even be considered for an interview, which perhaps indicates that they get quite a large number of time wasters for jobs, but seems a bit disrepectful for someone with considerable experience - also in light of the fact that more testing will take place at subsequent interviews. They regularly did not get back to me within specified time periods. In short, this organisation really appears to be unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • I'm not sure if this was an attempt at humour, but the most difficult question was: What happens when you pay peanuts?   View Answer

Serious question marks over their research standards, fear that this may reflect negatively on my career.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Euromonitor in June 2008.

Recruitment process consisted of 2 1:2 interviews. First interview was very easy going while the second one was aimed to be more of a roasting, aimed to put you more off your ease and see how you act under pressure.

The discussion was focused on my understanding of the role, as well as how I understand the datasets used and how my experience would match the role. Overall an average interview.

Interview Questions
    • To what sub-level do you think we're covering this sector?   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate, although I did not really try to (going through an agent).