Euromonitor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Country Research Analyst Interview

Country Research Analyst
London, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview Details – Euromonitor's recruiters are not the most competent, keep harassing you by phone while due to the delicate nature of changing jobs perhaps better to have most contact via email during office hours. They then make you do the most basic numeracy test to even be considered for an interview, which perhaps indicates that they get quite a large number of time wasters for jobs, but seems a bit disrepectful for someone with considerable experience - also in light of the fact that more testing will take place at subsequent interviews. They regularly did not get back to me within specified time periods. In short, this organisation really appears to be unprofessional.

Interview Question – I'm not sure if this was an attempt at humour, but the most difficult question was: What happens when you pay peanuts?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Serious question marks over their research standards, fear that this may reflect negatively on my career.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Euromonitor in June 2008.

Interview Details – Recruitment process consisted of 2 1:2 interviews. First interview was very easy going while the second one was aimed to be more of a roasting, aimed to put you more off your ease and see how you act under pressure.

The discussion was focused on my understanding of the role, as well as how I understand the datasets used and how my experience would match the role. Overall an average interview.

Interview Question – To what sub-level do you think we're covering this sector?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate, although I did not really try to (going through an agent).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Euromonitor

Worked for Euromonitor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Euromonitor interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Euromonitor employees and interview candidates.