Europcar Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Europcar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Europcar.

Interview

Very straightforward 20 minute interview. Tell me about yourself? Excel skill?

ECommerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was attained through a placement agency. The headhunter demanded utmost secrecy and didn't even want to share the company name. Once I did some research, the job had been posted online 2 months before. The interview was with an HR person and questions were very run of the mill type interview questions. She took copious notes and spent a lot of time going over my current duties. She was especially interested in a "typical" day at the office. In other words, they wanted a perfect fit for the role.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Europcar.

Interview

Manager and Supervisor interviewed candidates in a closed office. Asked questions about the personalities, skills and experience of the interviewee.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondangwa (Namibia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Ondangwa (Namibia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Questions about your customer service ability, solving problems, working with people who are angry, learning new processes, and if you will be driving/operating the vehicle – a clean driving record. You should also be prepared to answer questions regarding your flexibility around scheduling, job responsibilities, overtime, etc.