Europcar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Accounts Administrator Interview

Accounts Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Europcar.

Interview Details – Very straightforward 20 minute interview.
Tell me about yourself?
Excel skill?

ECommerce Manager Interview

ECommerce Manager
Madrid (Spain)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Europcar in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was attained through a placement agency. The headhunter demanded utmost secrecy and didn't even want to share the company name. Once I did some research, the job had been posted online 2 months before. The interview was with an HR person and questions were very run of the mill type interview questions. She took copious notes and spent a lot of time going over my current duties. She was especially interested in a "typical" day at the office. In other words, they wanted a perfect fit for the role.

Interview Question – Describe a typical day at the office.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Europcar.

Interview Details – Manager and Supervisor interviewed candidates in a closed office. Asked questions about the personalities, skills and experience of the interviewee.

Interview Question – How do i handle confict   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Ondangwa (Namibia)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Europcar in January 2012.

Interview Details – Questions about your customer service ability, solving problems, working with people who are angry, learning new processes, and if you will be driving/operating the vehicle – a clean driving record. You should also be prepared to answer questions regarding your flexibility around scheduling, job responsibilities, overtime, etc.

Interview Question – Examples of situations you have been.   Answer Question

Worked for Europcar? Contribute to the Community!