Eva Care Group

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eva Care Group

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eva Care Group.

Job posting was weird and choppy. The title did not match the job, and the interview was odd look like they did not know what they were doing everything was scattered. After it was over did not want the job seems like an undirected company. From the looks of the lobby looks like an Asian company, wish they were considerate of others time.

Interview Questions

IT Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eva Care Group in October 2013.

sat in a panel interview with three people, one which was the HR manager (supposed to be) kept gazing into my eyes. I wanted to say "this isn't the dating game" and move on, she never said anything, the interview was basic, no real questions but this is how we run here & the network topography was totally strange & was incorrect

the offer letter, they went way below my current salary, even though they asked for my salary on the application. When I asked for more, I was fed "this is going to go up after your 3 month review" but they feel you will forget and not ask for you raise

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eva Care Group in May 2011.

HR director and Accounting manager were present for the interview at the corp office in West LA. Asked for previous experience in accounting, previous work environment, strength and weakness of oneself...etc. Explained the job functions to the potential employee and the compensation package. In the end, was told to wait for their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself with the company in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question
    the initial offer was lower than my previous job, so I inquired about that. They said after the 3-month initial period, they will have a review and will raise the salary according to performance. After 3 months, I got a raise of 50 cents/hour.