Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company website. The process took 3 months. Interviewed telephonically with Initial HR round followed by 2 rounds of technical interview with team leads and last round with Vice President.

Interview Questions

• Majorly asked questions related to my CV, position that I had applied for applied for along with few aptitude questions and guesstimates.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

COMMUNICATION SKILLS WILL BE CHECKED, GUESSTIMATE QUESTIONS BASED ON REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE BUT WILL BE HYPOTHETICAL, MARKET ANALYSIS, APTITUDE, PHARMACOLOGY INCLUDING NEWER DRUGS IN MARKET, PROJECT RELATED QUESTIONS, SOME MATHEMATICAL QUESTIONS AND PUZZLES WHERE YOU MIGHT NEED TO APPLY MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHERE YOU NEED TO GO STEP BY STEP ACCORDING TO YOUR RESUME, ALSO NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LITERATURE SEARCH, SOME CASE STUDIES

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds-

Written Test was conducted which included 3 sections, Aptitude, DI and English. 60 mins - 60 questions. Difficulty level was easy.
    Group Discussion was conducted for some students.
    2 rounds of interviews were there;
    Technical and Analytical Interview. Questions involved case studies and puzzles.
    HR Interview. Easy going. Typically they want to check your analytical ability, communication skills and confidence.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the number of car drivers in India at the moment?
      If a truck carrying load is stuck in a tunnel , how will you proceed.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

A written test conducted by cocubes.com.The test is fairly easy and I got through to the round of interviews.There were 3 rounds of interviews.One HR and two technical.These guys make on the spot offers so you know where you stand in the process immediately

Interview Questions

• A case question that a client is looking to open hotel chain in Gurgaon.What should he do differently from the existing competition   2 Answers

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First round was aptitude test, then PI(HR + Technical) and ultimately guesstimate questions. In Aptitude 60 questions have to be done and there was no negative marking. For guess estimate questions one need not be panic. Stay cool and calm during the whole process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

HR found me on employement relatef website. Had first telephonic interview with HR, basic introduction. Then after one week she called me to schedule the f2f interview. First round was aptitude test(very easy), second round was interview with the team lead. She asked easy questions.
    Its been one month and no call from them, i guess they didnt find me suitable for the position

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Nice and comfortable. Friendly interviewer. Total 3 rounds are conducted. 1st and last rounds were telephonic. One should be confident. Good speaking and listening skills is necessary. That would be all.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in July 2014.

Interview

Process is too long, it took them 4 hours to take 1 written round plus one reading comprehension round. HR sometimes donot indicate partial ob description which further leads to confusion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing extraordinary, all usual CV related, skills related, projects and etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2014.

Interview

at first they contact me by phone and then they ask me to have an interview at the next day. the interview process took 2 hour with 1 hour of financial test and english test. then another hour of interview with the hr department. then i have to wait for a month until they contact me again to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• they give me a study case to research a company and find all the necessary information by using the internet. they give me a week to do the case study   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Cool and calm. Interviewer makes you comfortable.HR takes long time to process the application and in sending the offer letter. There are generally 2-3 rounds including HR interview. Salary is non negotiable as fresher level.