Evalueserve

Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.1

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

A written test conducted by cocubes.com.The test is fairly easy and I got through to the round of interviews.There were 3 rounds of interviews.One HR and two technical.These guys make on the spot offers so you know where you stand in the process immediately

Interview Questions
  • A case question that a client is looking to open hotel chain in Gurgaon.What should he do differently from the existing competition   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in September 2014.

HR found me on employement relatef website. Had first telephonic interview with HR, basic introduction. Then after one week she called me to schedule the f2f interview. First round was aptitude test(very easy), second round was interview with the team lead. She asked easy questions.
    Its been one month and no call from them, i guess they didnt find me suitable for the position

Business Analyst Interview

Nice and comfortable. Friendly interviewer. Total 3 rounds are conducted. 1st and last rounds were telephonic. One should be confident. Good speaking and listening skills is necessary. That would be all.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in July 2014.

Process is too long, it took them 4 hours to take 1 written round plus one reading comprehension round. HR sometimes donot indicate partial ob description which further leads to confusion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing extraordinary, all usual CV related, skills related, projects and etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve in May 2014.

at first they contact me by phone and then they ask me to have an interview at the next day. the interview process took 2 hour with 1 hour of financial test and english test. then another hour of interview with the hr department. then i have to wait for a month until they contact me again to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • they give me a study case to research a company and find all the necessary information by using the internet. they give me a week to do the case study   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Questions
    • The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question
    No negotiation happened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve.

It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question.

First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ?

Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali.

one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Process was in 3 steps:
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis)
    3.HR Interview
    I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.