Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.1

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

The standard interview process, first will be interviewed with the team leader then if they feel good about you, it will be followed by a head of the team. no surprising question.

Interview Questions

• Some economical and financial based question and your back. The reason want to work for the company and have you got similar experience before etc. Finally they ask if i got some questions to them   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

HR followed by technical...AVP followed by VP...fast process...easy questions mostly on previous experience. Valuation... AVP n VP round is mostly behavioural n general HR questions like why you want to join..why r u leaving the previous co...etc.

Interview Questions

• Mostly sector specific...drivers valuation method used etc.

pitch me a stock!!

Answer Question

Negotiation

Was ok... Not much negotiations possible

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Evalueserve in February 2015.

Interview

It was relatively easy. I had two telephonic rounds with a Manager and a AVP both of which lasted about 30 mins each. The interviews were on the same day and I was primarily asked as to my job role. In the first round there were a few technical questions.(very basic relating to Cash Flow / Balance sheet / simple financial analysis questions)

In the second, the AVP understood my job profile and then asked mostly HR questions like why Evalueserve and would you be comfortable shifting to Gurgaon (since I am based in Mumbai ).

He also asked me about my interests outside of work and a few questions pertaining to him.

I got a call from the HR in 2 days within 2 days with an offer.

Just a suggestion for all aspirants. EVS doesn't have a variable pay structure ( so there are no bonuses) . Please do add your variable component to your fixed base so that there is no confusion.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting and financial analysis questions. Why Evalueserve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was initially offered a salary which I rejected. The HR got back a week later with a revised offer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Phone followed with personal interview, they asked about current responsibilities and technical questions. The HR had mentioned that they will give me thirty percent hike but gave me hardly ten percent finally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not pay me what was promised earlier

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

COMMUNICATION SKILLS WILL BE CHECKED, GUESSTIMATE QUESTIONS BASED ON REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE BUT WILL BE HYPOTHETICAL, MARKET ANALYSIS, APTITUDE, PHARMACOLOGY INCLUDING NEWER DRUGS IN MARKET, PROJECT RELATED QUESTIONS, SOME MATHEMATICAL QUESTIONS AND PUZZLES WHERE YOU MIGHT NEED TO APPLY MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHERE YOU NEED TO GO STEP BY STEP ACCORDING TO YOUR RESUME, ALSO NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LITERATURE SEARCH, SOME CASE STUDIES

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got call from HR. need to work in Deutsche Bank office, Bangalore. Work is into RMBS mortgage secutarization and its analysis. Interview went for an hour with a hiring manager. Questions mostly on my current work experience. some more questions in the mortgage domain, modeling, statistical techniques, SAS and SQL. questions on bonds, securities, forecasting, derivatives etc.

Interview Questions

• more questions are FRM related. why subprime crisis. cases on typical financial instruments.   Answer Question

I need to work in clients site (Deustche Bank). Once contract ends, I need to go back and work in eval-delhi ofc. i never want to leave Bangalore.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I got the call for interview from evalueserve for the Test Lead position. Seems they don't respect the time of the candidates as they kept me waiting eventually i came to interviewer is not in office.So they have given a written paper though it was communicated to me there would be any written exam.especially i requested to provide the JD for the position but i didn't get any response.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

Interview

i applied though campus recruitment. the whole process took 1 day. procedure : there was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview that is technical interview and HR interview. the whole staff was very helpful and friendly. there was different designations for masters and bachelors students.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds-

Written Test was conducted which included 3 sections, Aptitude, DI and English. 60 mins - 60 questions. Difficulty level was easy.
    Group Discussion was conducted for some students.
    2 rounds of interviews were there;
    Technical and Analytical Interview. Questions involved case studies and puzzles.
    HR Interview. Easy going. Typically they want to check your analytical ability, communication skills and confidence.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the number of car drivers in India at the moment?
      If a truck carrying load is stuck in a tunnel , how will you proceed.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

A written test conducted by cocubes.com.The test is fairly easy and I got through to the round of interviews.There were 3 rounds of interviews.One HR and two technical.These guys make on the spot offers so you know where you stand in the process immediately

Interview Questions

• A case question that a client is looking to open hotel chain in Gurgaon.What should he do differently from the existing competition   2 Answers