Evalueserve

Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.1

Editorial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in November 2009.

The interviewer was unprepared and lacked good communication skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in April 2008.

They called me on to fix an appointment. on the designated date i reached there office. I gave an aptitude test and then a written communication and then HR interview.

Two days later, I got a confirmation call and an email with the package details and asking about the necessary documentation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you fill out exact 4 liters in a Can of 5 liters and another Can of 3 liters, with unlimited supply of water?   View Answers (3)
    • Provide the second approach to the Question 1?   Answer Question
    Please do negotiate. I was a fresher when I was interviewed and i didnt negotiate and was given a very basic offer.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in March 2010.

First round was a very basic round with the HR over the phone, wherein time and venue for the second round was also finalized. On the date assigned to me for the process, i had two rounds. First was an 1:1 with a Manager and Second round was a Panel Interview. The panel consisted of General Manager and a Manager.
    Interviewers asked everything in detail related to my work experience and educational qualification. Questions were situational based also. Also they asked me to give a presentation then and there, also was asked to prepare slides on a piece of Paper.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you consider yourself to be a passionate professional?   Answer Question
    • Why you are not applying in your previous companies for the same profile?   Answer Question
    • How would you present Evalueserve to an Industry?   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Evalueserve in October 2011.

Applied online, then got a phone call from the company. You will get trained in US and relocated to Chile. Passed the phone interview then they set up an 1-hour video interview. I had to stand in front of a whiteboard and answered their questions. The topics involved statistics, finance, math, C++.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2012.

It was pretty simple with both HR and TECHNICAL rounds.
    questions were pretty much knowlegde based. not to lose confidence.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in May 2012.

The interview seemed to be really tough. I couldnt understand what they wanted. At each round they asked tricky questions where they just wanted to see you approach. The first interview panel which was of two people said that they were not satisfied with my approach. Later i got to know from sources within that they thought i had good logical understanding. The second interview was 1 to 1 by the GM, he didnt say any negative thing but still didnt call me up for any further round.

Interview Questions
    • How many 1 L bottles of mineral water would be consumed in delhi in the current year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in August 2010.

detailed technical interview for more than 1 hour

Interview Questions
    • VBA,Excel formulas,SQl queries .

numerical and aptitude questionnaires

Answer Question

Manager (Research Lead) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in May 2008.

Thorough assessment on communication, analytical abilities and industry experience. For freshers, communication and analytical tests holds great importance.

Interview Questions
    • general business cases in order to test the candidate's analytical abilities and thought process.   Answer Question
    Mixed bag of sentiments, they are more than generous to few and unfair to few.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in July 2011.

Interview drive includes a written test followed by a technical & final round. Written test is a simple test comprising Reasoning, English & Mathematics questions. It is bit easy to crack. Technical round is mostly interviewed by the managers or project managers. The degree of its toughness depends on the interviewer. Technical round is the one where major filtering happens. It includes not only the technical what, why & how, but also the analytical questions. Final round is generally taken by the group manager which is again bit easy to get through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in March 2011.

Initial communication from HR.. Followed by a test and 2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions
    • Question on application of financial ratios in a case study.   Answer Question