Evalueserve

81 candidate interviews

Very Difficult Interview

Editorial Manager Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewer was unprepared and lacked good communication skills

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Yes

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview drive includes a written test followed by a technical & final round. Written test is a simple test comprising Reasoning, English & Mathematics questions. It is bit easy to crack. Technical round is mostly interviewed by the managers or project managers. The degree of its toughness depends on the interviewer. Technical round is the one where major filtering happens. It includes not only the technical what, why & how, but also the analytical questions. Final round is generally taken by the group manager which is again bit easy to get through.

Interview Question – Five uses of stapler without using stapler pins   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – firstly, there was a written test which included maths, quants, general english questions. they did not shortlist anyone based on that but they what i think based on the first round of interview and the score u get in the apti exam, they shorlist.
the first round was general estimation like, how many computers are sold in delhi in a month? they dont want the exact answer but they look at the approach you are taking.
if you get shortlisted, the other is the general interview, but there is a bond of i guess 2 years as they discuss that too with the candidate.

Interview Question – maths questions in the written exam were difficult than expected. though there was no negative marking   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not comfortable with the bond and moreover they were not even initially disclosing the ctc

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Interview Question – Case Analysis, Number of bulbs in India.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Question – The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation happened.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test (Above Average), Two Round Interview.First round was a bit stress interview in my case. My stress handling nature was checked. First round Interview lasted for around 40 minutes and then 2nd round Interview took place on the same day and it was a bit easy and it was a cakewalk. I was recruited from campus placements.

Interview Question – What is the difference between me and any other private college guy? (As I was an IIT graduate)   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2010.

Interview Details – First round was a very basic round with the HR over the phone, wherein time and venue for the second round was also finalized. On the date assigned to me for the process, i had two rounds. First was an 1:1 with a Manager and Second round was a Panel Interview. The panel consisted of General Manager and a Manager.
Interviewers asked everything in detail related to my work experience and educational qualification. Questions were situational based also. Also they asked me to give a presentation then and there, also was asked to prepare slides on a piece of Paper.

Interview Questions

Quantitative Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, then got a phone call from the company. You will get trained in US and relocated to Chile. Passed the phone interview then they set up an 1-hour video interview. I had to stand in front of a whiteboard and answered their questions. The topics involved statistics, finance, math, C++.

Interview Question – Derive Ito's Lemma   View Answer

Finance Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview seemed to be really tough. I couldnt understand what they wanted. At each round they asked tricky questions where they just wanted to see you approach. The first interview panel which was of two people said that they were not satisfied with my approach. Later i got to know from sources within that they thought i had good logical understanding. The second interview was 1 to 1 by the GM, he didnt say any negative thing but still didnt call me up for any further round.

Interview Question – How many 1 L bottles of mineral water would be consumed in delhi in the current year?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview Details – Process was in 3 steps:
1.Aptitude Test
2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis)
3.HR Interview
I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.

Interview Question – Why SS7 signalling is used in GSM?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evalueserve

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evalueserve interview questions and advice. All 81 interview reviews posted anonymously by Evalueserve employees and interview candidates.