Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

3.1

Editorial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

The interviewer was unprepared and lacked good communication skills

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

They called me on to fix an appointment. on the designated date i reached there office. I gave an aptitude test and then a written communication and then HR interview. Two days later, I got a confirmation call and an email with the package details and asking about the necessary documentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you fill out exact 4 liters in a Can of 5 liters and another Can of 3 liters, with unlimited supply of water?   3 Answers
    • Provide the second approach to the Question 1?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please do negotiate. I was a fresher when I was interviewed and i didnt negotiate and was given a very basic offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2010.

Interview

First round was a very basic round with the HR over the phone, wherein time and venue for the second round was also finalized. On the date assigned to me for the process, i had two rounds. First was an 1:1 with a Manager and Second round was a Panel Interview. The panel consisted of General Manager and a Manager. Interviewers asked everything in detail related to my work experience and educational qualification. Questions were situational based also. Also they asked me to give a presentation then and there, also was asked to prepare slides on a piece of Paper.

Interview Questions

• Why do you consider yourself to be a passionate professional?   Answer Question
    • Why you are not applying in your previous companies for the same profile?   Answer Question
    • How would you present Evalueserve to an Industry?   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online, then got a phone call from the company. You will get trained in US and relocated to Chile. Passed the phone interview then they set up an 1-hour video interview. I had to stand in front of a whiteboard and answered their questions. The topics involved statistics, finance, math, C++.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was pretty simple with both HR and TECHNICAL rounds. questions were pretty much knowlegde based. not to lose confidence.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview seemed to be really tough. I couldnt understand what they wanted. At each round they asked tricky questions where they just wanted to see you approach. The first interview panel which was of two people said that they were not satisfied with my approach. Later i got to know from sources within that they thought i had good logical understanding. The second interview was 1 to 1 by the GM, he didnt say any negative thing but still didnt call me up for any further round.

Interview Questions

• How many 1 L bottles of mineral water would be consumed in delhi in the current year?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview drive includes a written test followed by a technical & final round. Written test is a simple test comprising Reasoning, English & Mathematics questions. It is bit easy to crack. Technical round is mostly interviewed by the managers or project managers. The degree of its toughness depends on the interviewer. Technical round is the one where major filtering happens. It includes not only the technical what, why & how, but also the analytical questions. Final round is generally taken by the group manager which is again bit easy to get through.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

detailed technical interview for more than 1 hour

Interview Questions

• VBA,Excel formulas,SQl queries . numerical and aptitude questionnaires   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial communication from HR.. Followed by a test and 2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Question on application of financial ratios in a case study.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

it starts with a written aptitude test and then an HR round followed by technical round where questions are asked from your engineering subjects. The questions in the technical round are asked from your favorite subjects which are asked in the beginning of the round. there may or may not be some aptitude questions being asked at the end of technical round.

Interview Questions

• aptitude questions asked at the end of technical round   Answer Question