Evalueserve

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in April 2011.

1st round HR, 2nd round with 2 group mangers, if passed two group manager interview, you should be fine. Also, it takes a round 1 months for the whole thing. I called front desk to follow up to get 2nd round interviews since group mangers look quite busy overall.

Interview Questions
    • basically accounting technical questions, such as how the financial statement connected with each other. Also, briefly go through DCF model   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Mine was a Lateral Hiring. My college placement cell got in touch with the company.
    Due to this, there was no written round and no HR rounds. Instead there was 2 technical rounds
    The whole process took 20-25 days. There was some delay in the process as the interviewers were not available. Although the unofficial word was passed on tome, however, the official offer letter took a month to come from the data of my 1st interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on past, academics, life, future expectations and goals.
      Guesstimate
      Monthly sales of guitars in Delhi.
      No of cars that pas through Delhi-Gurgaon toll between 9-9:15 AM.
      Sales of nearby Mother Dairy outlet

The last one was a hypothetical question on how you can remove black money from the country completely.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

4 Rounds-

Written Test was conducted which included 3 sections, Aptitude, DI and English. 60 mins - 60 questions. Difficulty level was easy.
    Group Discussion was conducted for some students.
    2 rounds of interviews were there;
    Technical and Analytical Interview. Questions involved case studies and puzzles.
    HR Interview. Easy going. Typically they want to check your analytical ability, communication skills and confidence.

Interview Questions
    • Calculate the number of car drivers in India at the moment?
      If a truck carrying load is stuck in a tunnel , how will you proceed.

Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2012.

In person took about 3 weeks lots of paperwork is like your actually getting a job at an IB, which sometimes gets everything a bit complicated.

Some test are complicated, you can be able to pass them but I don´t think that they achieve what they should

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

Phone followed with personal interview, they asked about current responsibilities and technical questions. The HR had mentioned that they will give me thirty percent hike but gave me hardly ten percent finally.

Interview Questions
    Did not pay me what was promised earlier

Business Analyst Interview

COMMUNICATION SKILLS WILL BE CHECKED, GUESSTIMATE QUESTIONS BASED ON REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE BUT WILL BE HYPOTHETICAL, MARKET ANALYSIS, APTITUDE, PHARMACOLOGY INCLUDING NEWER DRUGS IN MARKET, PROJECT RELATED QUESTIONS, SOME MATHEMATICAL QUESTIONS AND PUZZLES WHERE YOU MIGHT NEED TO APPLY MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHERE YOU NEED TO GO STEP BY STEP ACCORDING TO YOUR RESUME, ALSO NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LITERATURE SEARCH, SOME CASE STUDIES

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

I got the call for interview from evalueserve for the Test Lead position. Seems they don't respect the time of the candidates as they kept me waiting eventually i came to interviewer is not in office.So they have given a written paper though it was communicated to me there would be any written exam.especially i requested to provide the JD for the position but i didn't get any response.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2014.

Got call from HR. need to work in Deutsche Bank office, Bangalore. Work is into RMBS mortgage secutarization and its analysis. Interview went for an hour with a hiring manager. Questions mostly on my current work experience. some more questions in the mortgage domain, modeling, statistical techniques, SAS and SQL. questions on bonds, securities, forecasting, derivatives etc.

Interview Questions
    • more questions are FRM related. why subprime crisis. cases on typical financial instruments.   Answer Question

I need to work in clients site (Deustche Bank). Once contract ends, I need to go back and work in eval-delhi ofc. i never want to leave Bangalore.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in July 2014.

Process is too long, it took them 4 hours to take 1 written round plus one reading comprehension round. HR sometimes donot indicate partial ob description which further leads to confusion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing extraordinary, all usual CV related, skills related, projects and etc   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

i applied though campus recruitment. the whole process took 1 day. procedure : there was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview that is technical interview and HR interview. the whole staff was very helpful and friendly. there was different designations for masters and bachelors students.