Evalueserve

Average Difficulty
90 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Question – The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation happened.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Interview Question – Case Analysis, Number of bulbs in India.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Evalueserve

Interview Details – need good English skills and backgrounds

Interview Question – Your failure and how you solved it   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2010.

Interview Details – campus placement

Negotiation Details – salary has been fixed initially itself for a particular position

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Question – One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview Details – Process was in 3 steps:
1.Aptitude Test
2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis)
3.HR Interview
I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.

Interview Question – Why SS7 signalling is used in GSM?   View Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment process. Took a single day for the entire process. There was first an apti test followed by two rounds of interviews. They had no intention of hiring at all and just came to pass time. The fact that same kind of questions were asked to every candidate showed that they are nothing in innovation which they boast of. Similar questions to all and the performance was also same by all students.

Interview Question – There was nothing like difficult. General ones and more on personal background, family etc.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is so time taking and long. But interviews are very good managed with interesting round of case studies.

Interview Question – How you calculate spending trend of specific class of India   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Interview Details – Got the CV shortlisted through employee referral. Had two rounds of interview - one telephonic and the other at the company office. The telephonic interview was basic HR and background. Second interview involved technical questions, case studies and guesstimates along with HR questions again.

Business Analyst
Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Interview Details – one online aptitude by cocubes, followed by one round of interviews

Interview Question – no such questions   Answer Question