Evalueserve

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in July 2014.

Process is too long, it took them 4 hours to take 1 written round plus one reading comprehension round. HR sometimes donot indicate partial ob description which further leads to confusion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing extraordinary, all usual CV related, skills related, projects and etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve in May 2014.

at first they contact me by phone and then they ask me to have an interview at the next day. the interview process took 2 hour with 1 hour of financial test and english test. then another hour of interview with the hr department. then i have to wait for a month until they contact me again to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • they give me a study case to research a company and find all the necessary information by using the internet. they give me a week to do the case study   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Questions
    • The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question
    No negotiation happened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve.

It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Analyst Interview

need good English skills and backgrounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst-- Corporate and Professional Services Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

I got a direct call through HR after my CV was reviewed from Naukri portal. Profile was shortlisted and the F2F interview was fixed for next day.

I had the first and only interaction with Group Head supporting Rapid search division.

Initial interaction for half an hour were purely based on work exp and previous profiles.

Then a case study situation which involves lot of guess estimates and thinking out of box.

Interview Questions
    • Guess-estimation questions are the toughest,For instance

Number of ATMS in Delhi
      Estimate number of laptops sold from Dec 2013 to Oct 2014

What they are looking for is the problem-solving approach and more into how you breakdown the problem into parts and reach at an estimate.

Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   View Answer
    Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve.

Campus recruitment process. Took a single day for the entire process. There was first an apti test followed by two rounds of interviews. They had no intention of hiring at all and just came to pass time. The fact that same kind of questions were asked to every candidate showed that they are nothing in innovation which they boast of. Similar questions to all and the performance was also same by all students.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing like difficult. General ones and more on personal background, family etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Process was in 3 steps:
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis)
    3.HR Interview
    I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.