Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Questions

• How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst-- Corporate and Professional Services Division Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got a direct call through HR after my CV was reviewed from Naukri portal. Profile was shortlisted and the F2F interview was fixed for next day.

I had the first and only interaction with Group Head supporting Rapid search division.

Initial interaction for half an hour were purely based on work exp and previous profiles.

Then a case study situation which involves lot of guess estimates and thinking out of box.

Interview Questions

• Guess-estimation questions are the toughest,For instance

Number of ATMS in Delhi
      Estimate number of laptops sold from Dec 2013 to Oct 2014

What they are looking for is the problem-solving approach and more into how you breakdown the problem into parts and reach at an estimate.

Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Campus recruitment process. Took a single day for the entire process. There was first an apti test followed by two rounds of interviews. They had no intention of hiring at all and just came to pass time. The fact that same kind of questions were asked to every candidate showed that they are nothing in innovation which they boast of. Similar questions to all and the performance was also same by all students.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing like difficult. General ones and more on personal background, family etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview

Process was in 3 steps:
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis)
    3.HR Interview
    I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.

Interview Questions

• Why SS7 signalling is used in GSM?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

one online aptitude by cocubes, followed by one round of interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question.

First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ?

Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali.

one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds. First was a written test with finance domain questions. After this there was a technical interview with questions regarding leasing, ratio analysis, depreciation, goodwill..etc. Then the selected candidates had an interview with the director at evalueserve office. This was again a technical round with some repeated questions as well as new like business valuation etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

- aptitude test, followed by an hour long interview on guesstimates, and then a short HR Round.

aptitude tests consist normally math, logical reasoning and english questions. this was an elimination round. first round of interview had a couple of guesstimate questions, some logical puzzles. this, too, was an elimination round. final round was an HR round where they ask you your location preference, and that's about it.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

its nice with good training background