Evalueserve

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question.

First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ?

Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali.

one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

There were three rounds. First was a written test with finance domain questions. After this there was a technical interview with questions regarding leasing, ratio analysis, depreciation, goodwill..etc. Then the selected candidates had an interview with the director at evalueserve office. This was again a technical round with some repeated questions as well as new like business valuation etc.

Business Analyst Interview

its nice with good training background

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

I applied through campus placement.
    First Round was the aptitude test which consisted of 60 questions to be done in 60 mins. LR DI quant and English. Quant was difficult, rest of it was easy and no negative marking. approx. 1 in 5 people got through after aptitude test.
    The next round was PI. First was HR interview. They were pretty chilled out, and honestly I did not answer a single question correctly when they gave me case studies. But I was very confident and cracked jokes, so I guess that worked and even though I did not expect it, I got through the HR round. The next and last was the technical interview in which they asked a case study. I did this one well. but then he asked a few questions from my field and I told him very honestly that I know nothing even though he tried a few times. I did not through.

Interview Questions
    • guesstimate : find out the number of people using internet which should be applicable to any geographical location around the world.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

1) Aptitude Round- very less time, 60 ques in 55 mins- those who get selected goes for next round

2) Technical Interview- Case interviews

3) HR- Round

Some people got chance to face both interview and judged on the basis of both interviews and some were out of technical rounds due to shortage of time.

Campus hiring, general quesions

No negotiations, campus hiring

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Totally horrendous. Even the interviewer didn't know about his subject. The worst hiring process I have ever come across. This company is full of incompetent people. And the people who are competent they tend to move out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Aptitude Test (Above Average), Two Round Interview.First round was a bit stress interview in my case. My stress handling nature was checked. First round Interview lasted for around 40 minutes and then 2nd round Interview took place on the same day and it was a bit easy and it was a cakewalk. I was recruited from campus placements.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between me and any other private college guy? (As I was an IIT graduate)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Got the CV shortlisted through employee referral. Had two rounds of interview - one telephonic and the other at the company office. The telephonic interview was basic HR and background. Second interview involved technical questions, case studies and guesstimates along with HR questions again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2013.

Hiring process is so time taking and long. But interviews are very good managed with interesting round of case studies.

Interview Questions
    • How you calculate spending trend of specific class of India   Answer Question