Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Process was in 3 steps:
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis)
    3.HR Interview
    I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Campus recruitment process. Took a single day for the entire process. There was first an apti test followed by two rounds of interviews. They had no intention of hiring at all and just came to pass time. The fact that same kind of questions were asked to every candidate showed that they are nothing in innovation which they boast of. Similar questions to all and the performance was also same by all students.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing like difficult. General ones and more on personal background, family etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2013.

Hiring process is so time taking and long. But interviews are very good managed with interesting round of case studies.

Interview Questions
    • How you calculate spending trend of specific class of India   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Got the CV shortlisted through employee referral. Had two rounds of interview - one telephonic and the other at the company office. The telephonic interview was basic HR and background. Second interview involved technical questions, case studies and guesstimates along with HR questions again.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

one online aptitude by cocubes, followed by one round of interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Campus hiring, general quesions

No negotiations, campus hiring

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through campus placement.
    First Round was the aptitude test which consisted of 60 questions to be done in 60 mins. LR DI quant and English. Quant was difficult, rest of it was easy and no negative marking. approx. 1 in 5 people got through after aptitude test.
    The next round was PI. First was HR interview. They were pretty chilled out, and honestly I did not answer a single question correctly when they gave me case studies. But I was very confident and cracked jokes, so I guess that worked and even though I did not expect it, I got through the HR round. The next and last was the technical interview in which they asked a case study. I did this one well. but then he asked a few questions from my field and I told him very honestly that I know nothing even though he tried a few times. I did not through.

Interview Questions
    • guesstimate : find out the number of people using internet which should be applicable to any geographical location around the world.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

1) Aptitude Round- very less time, 60 ques in 55 mins- those who get selected goes for next round

2) Technical Interview- Case interviews

3) HR- Round

Some people got chance to face both interview and judged on the basis of both interviews and some were out of technical rounds due to shortage of time.

Business Analyst Interview

its nice with good training background

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2011.

2 interviews for BA in final year of engineering
    One was basic hr questions plus basic quant
    2nd was a little higher level of quant/puzzles with an extempore with a special focus on structure

Went for further education