Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Aptitude Test (Above Average), Two Round Interview.First round was a bit stress interview in my case. My stress handling nature was checked. First round Interview lasted for around 40 minutes and then 2nd round Interview took place on the same day and it was a bit easy and it was a cakewalk. I was recruited from campus placements.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between me and any other private college guy? (As I was an IIT graduate)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Got the CV shortlisted through employee referral. Had two rounds of interview - one telephonic and the other at the company office. The telephonic interview was basic HR and background. Second interview involved technical questions, case studies and guesstimates along with HR questions again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Mine was a Lateral Hiring. My college placement cell got in touch with the company.
    Due to this, there was no written round and no HR rounds. Instead there was 2 technical rounds
    The whole process took 20-25 days. There was some delay in the process as the interviewers were not available. Although the unofficial word was passed on tome, however, the official offer letter took a month to come from the data of my 1st interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on past, academics, life, future expectations and goals.
      Guesstimate
      Monthly sales of guitars in Delhi.
      No of cars that pas through Delhi-Gurgaon toll between 9-9:15 AM.
      Sales of nearby Mother Dairy outlet

The last one was a hypothetical question on how you can remove black money from the country completely.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2013.

Hiring process is so time taking and long. But interviews are very good managed with interesting round of case studies.

Interview Questions
    • How you calculate spending trend of specific class of India   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in September 2013.

First round was technical. Manager asked questions related to valuation such as fcff, fcfe, ddm, PE, how to value a bank. Discuss abt my profile and grilling on few sectors

Interview Questions
    • Pick a stock, compare and the reason you chose that stock   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve in September 2013.

The interview consisted of a HR interview (a general conversation and psychological tests), an interview with the team leader and finally with the manager. All was fine except for the one with the manager - he kept asking questions while playing with his cell or looking out of the window with his back to me.
    It seems that it is crucial to live in Vina to work there. If you say that you want to commute it is very unlikely that you will get this job.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were: how would you calculate the number of people that would fit in this room or the quantity of hair on your head....? (asked during the interview with the manager)   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve.

first a wriiten test was conducted.and then an interview. it had technical ques + case studies.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me if you're given a telepho.ne and an internet connection tell me how can u find the no. of traffic lights in a specific area   View Answer

3 phones inteviews

Interview Questions
    • Case study - number of people wearing yellow in london   View Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in August 2013.

Asked from the graduation discipline. If you are a B.Tech in EEE, they would certainly ask from electrical and electronics and that the basics like what is BJT, MOSFET, bi-polar BJT.
    But you can tell your comfort level in any subject.
    No puzzles were asked. They would just ask from your educational background.

Interview Questions
    • I did B.tech in EEE and now working in IT from past 3 years still they expected me to know 1st year questions from electronics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Evalueserve.

firstly, there was a written test which included maths, quants, general english questions. they did not shortlist anyone based on that but they what i think based on the first round of interview and the score u get in the apti exam, they shorlist.
    the first round was general estimation like, how many computers are sold in delhi in a month? they dont want the exact answer but they look at the approach you are taking.
    if you get shortlisted, the other is the general interview, but there is a bond of i guess 2 years as they discuss that too with the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • maths questions in the written exam were difficult than expected. though there was no negative marking   Answer Question

not comfortable with the bond and moreover they were not even initially disclosing the ctc