Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2014
Updated Oct 12, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Evalueserve.

firstly, there was a written test which included maths, quants, general english questions. they did not shortlist anyone based on that but they what i think based on the first round of interview and the score u get in the apti exam, they shorlist.
    the first round was general estimation like, how many computers are sold in delhi in a month? they dont want the exact answer but they look at the approach you are taking.
    if you get shortlisted, the other is the general interview, but there is a bond of i guess 2 years as they discuss that too with the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • maths questions in the written exam were difficult than expected. though there was no negative marking   Answer Question

not comfortable with the bond and moreover they were not even initially disclosing the ctc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Evalueserve.

Telephonic round, Manager Round, Group manager Round

Business Analyst Interview

1st round was telephonic followed by a face to face interview.

International Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve in June 2013.

It began with the resume screening which took more than 7 weeks from the day of submission until I got a reply to arrange the phone interview.

I provided weeks of available time slot for the interview, but only hear back from them on two weeks later, The process is longer and slower than I expected.

Tele-interview , 2 round. The first with the operation manager, and the next round with VP of the branch office

Interview Questions
    • Please estimate the market size of the Japanese car market.   Answer Question
    • Why do you choose Shanghai over Japan?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in May 2013.

It was a campus hiring. The process took 1 day and it was a pool campus.
    First there was an aptitude test on CAT pattern.
    Then second round was a group discussion which took around 20 minutes and 10 candidates per group.
    Then there were 2 rounds of interview and the questions were mostly based on case studies and scenarios.
    Questions on the internships and previous projects handled by the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • If there was no Physics, how would you find the weight of the Earth?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

It was a telephonic interview as I was based out of a different location- so no first hand experience of face-to-face
    Four rounds of interview- Initial discussion, Technical Round (2 levels), HR
    Questions majorly on current role; explanation of few case studies

Interview Questions
    No salary negotiation as they have a band structure (which they will not specify for obvious reasons); Lucky if you can

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve in February 2013.

They got my cv from naukri.com and called. HR took a small introduction interview on phone, then i was called to the office for further interviews.
    There were two interviews - one technical sorts and another HR.
    Technical interview was pretty easy - my experience in healthcare came handy(I was being interviewed for a healthcare profile only). They asked me to rate myself on Excel(I rated 8) and VBA Macros(I rated 5). FYI, My profile was Data Analytics.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the number of cancer patients in Gurgaon.   View Answer
    THe first offer they make is always negotiable - They'll compare the last salary and make you a really low offer and will stick to it - I did not have much need of a job so I negotiated pretty much.
    First phase, They offered me a salary but negotiated on that 3-4 times and only could increase 20k.
    Second phase - After a long long time(5 months), they again called and corrected the offer by 1 lac which was final.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

written test covering reasoning, maths and grammar... followed by two rounds of personal interview..

Interview Questions
    • Management concepts such as bcg matrix, porter five force analysis, case study such as how to calculate the revenue of an airline firm..   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2013.

Process started with an aptitude test covering data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal ability and mathematics. Difficulty level was medium. They shortlisted around 60% students.
    Two rounds of interviews were held. Both rounds were technical with few elements of HR between. They were recruiting for two departments. Students for Corporate and professional Services were asked case studies and the ones for financial services, financial questions.
    Dont expect direct questions. They can be pretty tricky.

Interview Questions
    • In which industry, absolute valuation technique would not or least likely to work?   View Answer

Group Manager Interview

Consultant calls first and then HR. HR checks on communication and interest for the role. This is usually followed by 3-4 rounds of interviews which might include interview by clients.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected and focus was more on technical knowledge   Answer Question
    Try to find a friend in the organisation who can help find out how desperate the need is. That would determine your bargaining power