Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Noida (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Started out with an aptitude test to screen candidates for interviews. Test was moderate with low level quant, logical reasioning and critical reasoning paragraphs. After screening for top testers there were two stages of interviews with 7-8 people making it to the second interview and getting job offers. One President, one VP, One HR and one Recent college graduate-employee with the job profile on offer comprised the panelists.

Interview Questions

• There is a building with an elevator and 5 floors. How many times does it stop on the fifth floor in a day?   1 Answer
    • Another question, not asked to me was to find a way to determine the no. of people travelling from Delhi to Faridabad each day.   1 Answer
    • Questions on future plans (where do you see yourself in 5 years) MBA plans etc.   Answer Question
    • Wanted explanation for my low academic scores   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Delhi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Selection for PI included an aptitude test. After that there were two/three rounds of interviews. The first round was more like HR round while the second mostly related to finance/stock markets/guesstimate. The interview was conducted as one to one. It was not a stress interview, however some of my peers had to face stress PI. But overall the interview experience was good,

Interview Questions

• The most important was how many pencils are produced in India?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Campus recruitment process. Took a single day for the entire process. There was first an apti test followed by two rounds of interviews. They had no intention of hiring at all and just came to pass time. The fact that same kind of questions were asked to every candidate showed that they are nothing in innovation which they boast of. Similar questions to all and the performance was also same by all students.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing like difficult. General ones and more on personal background, family etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

- aptitude test, followed by an hour long interview on guesstimates, and then a short HR Round. aptitude tests consist normally math, logical reasoning and english questions. this was an elimination round. first round of interview had a couple of guesstimate questions, some logical puzzles. this, too, was an elimination round. final round was an HR round where they ask you your location preference, and that's about it.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question. First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ? Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali. one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

one online aptitude by cocubes, followed by one round of interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview

Process was in 3 steps: 1.Aptitude Test 2.Technical interview (Case Study Analysis) 3.HR Interview I Cleared till second but in 3rd due to nervousness i didn't, it is a good company and i'll try for it again.

Interview Questions

• Why SS7 signalling is used in GSM?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds. First was a written test with finance domain questions. After this there was a technical interview with questions regarding leasing, ratio analysis, depreciation, goodwill..etc. Then the selected candidates had an interview with the director at evalueserve office. This was again a technical round with some repeated questions as well as new like business valuation etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

its nice with good training background

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Dehradun (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

1) Aptitude Round- very less time, 60 ques in 55 mins- those who get selected goes for next round 2) Technical Interview- Case interviews 3) HR- Round Some people got chance to face both interview and judged on the basis of both interviews and some were out of technical rounds due to shortage of time.