Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

one online aptitude by cocubes, followed by one round of interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question.

First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ?

Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali.

one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds. First was a written test with finance domain questions. After this there was a technical interview with questions regarding leasing, ratio analysis, depreciation, goodwill..etc. Then the selected candidates had an interview with the director at evalueserve office. This was again a technical round with some repeated questions as well as new like business valuation etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

- aptitude test, followed by an hour long interview on guesstimates, and then a short HR Round.

aptitude tests consist normally math, logical reasoning and english questions. this was an elimination round. first round of interview had a couple of guesstimate questions, some logical puzzles. this, too, was an elimination round. final round was an HR round where they ask you your location preference, and that's about it.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

its nice with good training background

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus placement.
    First Round was the aptitude test which consisted of 60 questions to be done in 60 mins. LR DI quant and English. Quant was difficult, rest of it was easy and no negative marking. approx. 1 in 5 people got through after aptitude test.
    The next round was PI. First was HR interview. They were pretty chilled out, and honestly I did not answer a single question correctly when they gave me case studies. But I was very confident and cracked jokes, so I guess that worked and even though I did not expect it, I got through the HR round. The next and last was the technical interview in which they asked a case study. I did this one well. but then he asked a few questions from my field and I told him very honestly that I know nothing even though he tried a few times. I did not through.

Interview Questions

• guesstimate : find out the number of people using internet which should be applicable to any geographical location around the world.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Dehradun (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

1) Aptitude Round- very less time, 60 ques in 55 mins- those who get selected goes for next round

2) Technical Interview- Case interviews

3) HR- Round

Some people got chance to face both interview and judged on the basis of both interviews and some were out of technical rounds due to shortage of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring, general quesions

Negotiation

No negotiations, campus hiring

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Mine was a Lateral Hiring. My college placement cell got in touch with the company.
    Due to this, there was no written round and no HR rounds. Instead there was 2 technical rounds
    The whole process took 20-25 days. There was some delay in the process as the interviewers were not available. Although the unofficial word was passed on tome, however, the official offer letter took a month to come from the data of my 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on past, academics, life, future expectations and goals.
      Guesstimate
      Monthly sales of guitars in Delhi.
      No of cars that pas through Delhi-Gurgaon toll between 9-9:15 AM.
      Sales of nearby Mother Dairy outlet

The last one was a hypothetical question on how you can remove black money from the country completely.

Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Totally horrendous. Even the interviewer didn't know about his subject. The worst hiring process I have ever come across. This company is full of incompetent people. And the people who are competent they tend to move out.