Evalueserve

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in May 2013.

It was a campus hiring. The process took 1 day and it was a pool campus.
    First there was an aptitude test on CAT pattern.
    Then second round was a group discussion which took around 20 minutes and 10 candidates per group.
    Then there were 2 rounds of interview and the questions were mostly based on case studies and scenarios.
    Questions on the internships and previous projects handled by the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • If there was no Physics, how would you find the weight of the Earth?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evalueserve.

It was a telephonic interview as I was based out of a different location- so no first hand experience of face-to-face
    Four rounds of interview- Initial discussion, Technical Round (2 levels), HR
    Questions majorly on current role; explanation of few case studies

Interview Questions
    No salary negotiation as they have a band structure (which they will not specify for obvious reasons); Lucky if you can

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Evalueserve in February 2013.

They got my cv from naukri.com and called. HR took a small introduction interview on phone, then i was called to the office for further interviews.
    There were two interviews - one technical sorts and another HR.
    Technical interview was pretty easy - my experience in healthcare came handy(I was being interviewed for a healthcare profile only). They asked me to rate myself on Excel(I rated 8) and VBA Macros(I rated 5). FYI, My profile was Data Analytics.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the number of cancer patients in Gurgaon.   View Answer
    THe first offer they make is always negotiable - They'll compare the last salary and make you a really low offer and will stick to it - I did not have much need of a job so I negotiated pretty much.
    First phase, They offered me a salary but negotiated on that 3-4 times and only could increase 20k.
    Second phase - After a long long time(5 months), they again called and corrected the offer by 1 lac which was final.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

written test covering reasoning, maths and grammar... followed by two rounds of personal interview..

Interview Questions
    • Management concepts such as bcg matrix, porter five force analysis, case study such as how to calculate the revenue of an airline firm..   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evalueserve in January 2013.

Process started with an aptitude test covering data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal ability and mathematics. Difficulty level was medium. They shortlisted around 60% students.
    Two rounds of interviews were held. Both rounds were technical with few elements of HR between. They were recruiting for two departments. Students for Corporate and professional Services were asked case studies and the ones for financial services, financial questions.
    Dont expect direct questions. They can be pretty tricky.

Interview Questions
    • In which industry, absolute valuation technique would not or least likely to work?   View Answer

Group Manager Interview

Consultant calls first and then HR. HR checks on communication and interest for the role. This is usually followed by 3-4 rounds of interviews which might include interview by clients.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected and focus was more on technical knowledge   Answer Question
    Try to find a friend in the organisation who can help find out how desperate the need is. That would determine your bargaining power

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Evalueserve in November 2012.

There would be around 4 round

negotiable

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

First a HR person mailed me the job profile and asked me to reply with my resume if interested.
    On reply, The same HR person phoned and did the first round of interview (HR).Very basic questions like- Tell me about yourself,questions related to projects done, are the requirements of job familiar to you if yes then how, CTC expected, Willing to work at Gurgaon which far away from my home town,etc. and then reminded me of the technical phone interview the very next day at 1pm to be prepared.
    The very next day,the Manager of Intellectual Property Dept. and Senior Software Engineer interviewed me on phone.Questions were simple.You can answer easily if thorough in AI,Data Structures,Knowledge Processing,Data Mining and NLP. Both are very cool and friendly natured people.

Interview Questions
    • Have you any plan to leave the company for higher studies after a year or two?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Evalueserve.

one of the simplest interviews of my entire life. they send HR persons to take technical interviews. i mean how idiotic can that be?
    it starts with a CAT format test (in which you only need to crack 20% of it correctly), followed by a group discussion (where they are only looking for pwoplw who can speak in english) followed by a dumb interview.

this company loves to postpone its joining by a year. so please be prepared to sit at home and count sheep!

Interview Questions
    • what is the gdp of india....hahahaha....this was the most difficult question of the interview...so you can guess the standard of the interview!   View Answer

the company is useless.i had nothing better to do that day in campus. so i gave this interview for fun!

Manager Interview

The process is quite stringent, but the benchmarks keep moving based on the requirement. They used to have a written test, which was quite interesting and challenging. Once you cleared that you were called for interview. There could be 2-3 levels of interviews which too were quite stimulating.