Evalueserve

Average Difficulty
93 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – Telephonic round, Manager Round, Group manager Round

Interview Question – Why evalueserve and   Answer Question

Interviewed at Evalueserve

Interview Details – 1st round was telephonic followed by a face to face interview.

Interview Question – questions were mostly on valuation techniques.   Answer Question

International Business Analyst Interview

International Business Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Evalueserve in June 2013.

Interview Details – It began with the resume screening which took more than 7 weeks from the day of submission until I got a reply to arrange the phone interview.

I provided weeks of available time slot for the interview, but only hear back from them on two weeks later, The process is longer and slower than I expected.

Tele-interview , 2 round. The first with the operation manager, and the next round with VP of the branch office

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication was through a phone call, as I applied through employee referral mode. First round was an aptitude test on mathematics, English and logical reasoning. Very basic test. Then 3 rounds of interview with manager, group manager and AVP resp. The HR told the result on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How many burgers are sold during the lunch hour in the office complex?   Answer Question
  • Approximate the number of baby diapers used in a day in India   Answer Question
  • Take out exactly 4 liters of water using a 5 liter and a 3 liter can, with unlimited supply of water   View Answer
  • There are 27 identical balls with only one ball having a different weight from others. Give the minimum possible steps to identify that mis-weighted ball.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – They have a fixed band of package based on the profile and the college you are from. As I was a fresher, I couldn't negotiate.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview Details – Applied through an employee referral mode. Started with a Maths, English and logical reasoning aptitude test. Then 3 rounds of interview with manager, group manager and AVP where mainly guesstimates question and lateral thinking puzzles were asked. Other questions were based on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Give an approximate number of people eating burger during lunch hour in the office complex   Answer Question
  • How many baby diapers are used in one day in India   Answer Question
  • How would you fill out exact 4 liters in a Can of 5 liters and another Can of 3 liters, with unlimited supply of water?   View Answer
  • identify a mis-weighted ball out of a total 27 balls in which the other 26 are equally weighted.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First job, so couldn't negotiate much.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2011.

Interview Details – 3-4 rounds of technical interviews lead by Manager level employees, followed by interviews with Group manager and the AVP

Interview Question – Case Studies, Guesstimates, lateral thinking puzzles   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – It was a telephonic interview as I was based out of a different location- so no first hand experience of face-to-face
Four rounds of interview- Initial discussion, Technical Round (2 levels), HR
Questions majorly on current role; explanation of few case studies

Interview Question – Nothing that I experienced   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation as they have a band structure (which they will not specify for obvious reasons); Lucky if you can

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2011.

Interview Details – it starts with a written aptitude test and then an HR round followed by technical round where questions are asked from your engineering subjects. The questions in the technical round are asked from your favorite subjects which are asked in the beginning of the round. there may or may not be some aptitude questions being asked at the end of technical round.

Interview Question – aptitude questions asked at the end of technical round   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Evalueserve in April 2011.

Interview Details – - First question would be - how many crows are there in NCR region; don't bow down; give them a (more) shitty reply

- The other questions would be directed towards the 'client industry' for which you are being hired; it helps to get a hang of things before your interview (what job role, what industry etc.)

- Package negotiations - Very much a part of culture here, don't get mugged !

- Why Evalueserve - You cant help but bluff - Great company, my dream job etc.

Interview Question – Business cases discussed during the interview were exceptionally good; you would probably be asked to design a solution for the client over a short phone call   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If they contact you first - you are at an advantage if they contact you first

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2009.

Interview Details – A team from the company came to the campus for the selection process. An aptitude test was conducted. The shortlisted candidates were called for an interview. The candidates who cleared the first round of interviews were called for a final round of interviews. Successful candidates were then given the offer letters.

Interview Question – The usual questions were asked - Why Evaluserve? Why not join a technical company? Future Career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation