Evalueserve

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Interview Details – Totally horrendous. Even the interviewer didn't know about his subject. The worst hiring process I have ever come across. This company is full of incompetent people. And the people who are competent they tend to move out.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was a campus hiring. The process took 1 day and it was a pool campus.
First there was an aptitude test on CAT pattern.
Then second round was a group discussion which took around 20 minutes and 10 candidates per group.
Then there were 2 rounds of interview and the questions were mostly based on case studies and scenarios.
Questions on the internships and previous projects handled by the candidate.

Interview Question – If there was no Physics, how would you find the weight of the Earth?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Evalueserve in April 2010.

Interview Details – First telephonic interview of VBA macros and then 3 rounds of interview.
First one written - general GMAT English and math.
I had applied for Business Research (BR), but during my second round of interview, they suggested that I should apply for Investment Research (IR).
In third round with IR, I was interviewed by a manager who asked me general CFA Level 1 questions and was happy to know that I was preparing for it.

Interview Question – Balance Sheet accounting practices details.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered 450k. I asked for 480 saying that most of my friends are getting 500k for 0-1 years experience. They increased my offer to 475k.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2012.

Interview Details – PLEASANT INTERVIEW. STANDARD INVESTMENT BANKING QUESTIONS. MARKET CAP, RATIO ANALYSES FOR BANK LOANS, STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. FOUR ROUNDS OF INTERVIEW. written test followed by three one on one interviews.

Interview Question – HOW WILL YOU LOOK FOR ACQUIRERS FOR YOUR CA FIRM   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

Interview Details – There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Question – How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test (Above Average), Two Round Interview.First round was a bit stress interview in my case. My stress handling nature was checked. First round Interview lasted for around 40 minutes and then 2nd round Interview took place on the same day and it was a bit easy and it was a cakewalk. I was recruited from campus placements.

Interview Question – What is the difference between me and any other private college guy? (As I was an IIT graduate)   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Question – The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation happened.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Interview Question – Case Analysis, Number of bulbs in India.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Question – One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is so time taking and long. But interviews are very good managed with interesting round of case studies.

Interview Question – How you calculate spending trend of specific class of India   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evalueserve

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evalueserve interview questions and advice in New Delhi, India. All 55 interview reviews posted anonymously by Evalueserve employees and interview candidates.