Evalueserve

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Question – One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2013.

Interview Details – Asked from the graduation discipline. If you are a B.Tech in EEE, they would certainly ask from electrical and electronics and that the basics like what is BJT, MOSFET, bi-polar BJT.
But you can tell your comfort level in any subject.
No puzzles were asked. They would just ask from your educational background.

Interview Question – I did B.tech in EEE and now working in IT from past 3 years still they expected me to know 1st year questions from electronics.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2011.

Interview Details – it starts with a written aptitude test and then an HR round followed by technical round where questions are asked from your engineering subjects. The questions in the technical round are asked from your favorite subjects which are asked in the beginning of the round. there may or may not be some aptitude questions being asked at the end of technical round.

Interview Question – aptitude questions asked at the end of technical round   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2010.

Interview Details – campus placement..
mostly `hr questions..mine lasted for 10 mins only...the interviewer (ex VP) asked me which role would be interesting me..whether `ip or `br..i said br..they still selected me for ip..irony!

Negotiation Details – campus placement ctc fixed already..no negotiation

Interviewed at Evalueserve

Interview Details – First a HR person mailed me the job profile and asked me to reply with my resume if interested.
On reply, The same HR person phoned and did the first round of interview (HR).Very basic questions like- Tell me about yourself,questions related to projects done, are the requirements of job familiar to you if yes then how, CTC expected, Willing to work at Gurgaon which far away from my home town,etc. and then reminded me of the technical phone interview the very next day at 1pm to be prepared.
The very next day,the Manager of Intellectual Property Dept. and Senior Software Engineer interviewed me on phone.Questions were simple.You can answer easily if thorough in AI,Data Structures,Knowledge Processing,Data Mining and NLP. Both are very cool and friendly natured people.

Interview Question – Have you any plan to leave the company for higher studies after a year or two?   View Answer

Research Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details – Pretty intense. 2 case interviews and a one technical interview. Overall 10 hours with 3 hour interview time. One hour for each interview. Case studies were interesting and I got it right by sheer luck. The technical part was too technical as expected from someone who reads 100 patents a day for getting paid.

Interview Question – How many gas stations (petrol pumps) are there in chandigarh   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was fixed.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview drive includes a written test followed by a technical & final round. Written test is a simple test comprising Reasoning, English & Mathematics questions. It is bit easy to crack. Technical round is mostly interviewed by the managers or project managers. The degree of its toughness depends on the interviewer. Technical round is the one where major filtering happens. It includes not only the technical what, why & how, but also the analytical questions. Final round is generally taken by the group manager which is again bit easy to get through.

Interview Question – Five uses of stapler without using stapler pins   Answer Question

Interviewed at Evalueserve

Interview Details – Telephonic first round. Second round through skype

Interview Question – Puzzles   Answer Question

Research Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR of the company via an email, which was then followed by a personal interview. Within a week I got my offer letter.

Interview Question – Probability related questions were asked, which I was not ready with.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, they offered me way better than my previous company.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was a very nice person, he made me feel comfortable when i was getting nervous. Overall the questions were basic and domain oriented only. Going to have another interview soon. Overall a good experience.

Interview Question – How would you traverse a linked list with n objects in such a way that you reach the middle of the list in less than n iterations?   View Answer

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!