Evalueserve Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

3.2

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got call from HR. need to work in Deutsche Bank office, Bangalore. Work is into RMBS mortgage secutarization and its analysis. Interview went for an hour with a hiring manager. Questions mostly on my current work experience. some more questions in the mortgage domain, modeling, statistical techniques, SAS and SQL. questions on bonds, securities, forecasting, derivatives etc.

Interview Questions

• more questions are FRM related. why subprime crisis. cases on typical financial instruments.   Answer Question

I need to work in clients site (Deustche Bank). Once contract ends, I need to go back and work in eval-delhi ofc. i never want to leave Bangalore.

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2014.

Interview

i applied though campus recruitment. the whole process took 1 day. procedure : there was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview that is technical interview and HR interview. the whole staff was very helpful and friendly. there was different designations for masters and bachelors students.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Asked from the graduation discipline. If you are a B.Tech in EEE, they would certainly ask from electrical and electronics and that the basics like what is BJT, MOSFET, bi-polar BJT. But you can tell your comfort level in any subject. No puzzles were asked. They would just ask from your educational background.

Interview Questions

• I did B.tech in EEE and now working in IT from past 3 years still they expected me to know 1st year questions from electronics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

One written test but not always. Two round interviews. First technical round which is process specific and related to the technology part of the specific team. Second round is actually a personality and communication skill check which is usually taken by someone from a higher position such as associate vice president. If written test happens, that is mostly again related to technical aspects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not negotiate for salary if you are a fresher

Research Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2012.

Interview

In person took about 3 weeks lots of paperwork is like your actually getting a job at an IB, which sometimes gets everything a bit complicated. Some test are complicated, you can be able to pass them but I don´t think that they achieve what they should

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview

First a HR person mailed me the job profile and asked me to reply with my resume if interested. On reply, The same HR person phoned and did the first round of interview (HR).Very basic questions like- Tell me about yourself,questions related to projects done, are the requirements of job familiar to you if yes then how, CTC expected, Willing to work at Gurgaon which far away from my home town,etc. and then reminded me of the technical phone interview the very next day at 1pm to be prepared. The very next day,the Manager of Intellectual Property Dept. and Senior Software Engineer interviewed me on phone.Questions were simple.You can answer easily if thorough in AI,Data Structures,Knowledge Processing,Data Mining and NLP. Both are very cool and friendly natured people.

Interview Questions

• Have you any plan to leave the company for higher studies after a year or two?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Pretty intense. 2 case interviews and a one technical interview. Overall 10 hours with 3 hour interview time. One hour for each interview. Case studies were interesting and I got it right by sheer luck. The technical part was too technical as expected from someone who reads 100 patents a day for getting paid.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations (petrol pumps) are there in chandigarh   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Telephonic first round. Second round through skype

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview process includes a first telephonic round, then face to face round and if you are lucky enough to go through these two round then you will have to face another face to face round. Interview questions are simple and logical, you need to to have logical thinking to get through.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles , analytical questions, technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They dont negotiate a lot with freshers.