Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Evalueserve
- Business Analyst (66)
- Research Associate (14)
- Senior Business Analyst (13)
- Manager (5)
- Senior Research Associate (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Internship (2)
- Test Lead (1)
- Manager (Research Lead) (1)
- Senior Research Associate In Intellectual Property (1)
- Japanese Business Analyst (Shanghai) (1)
- Senior Business Analyst-- Corporate and Professional Services Division (1)
- Business Analyst- Investment Banking Research (1)
- Finance (1)
- International Business Analyst (1)
- Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Research Lead (1)
- Group Manager (1)
- Equity Research (1)
- Equity Research Associate (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Editorial Manager (1)
- Research Analyst (1)
- BA (1)
Senior Research Associate Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.
Initial Screening, Interview technicals, DCF, FCFF, FCFE typical questions in FRG grp
Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve
Senior Research Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.
HR interview followed by AVP interview. Interview was related to my work experience and some technical questions were asked. If you have 2 years or less exp, most questions will be technical and related to your college degree
- What do you know about KPO Answer Question
Senior Research Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2008.
For the title above the interview is mostly technical and aptitude based
- Questions on problem solving Answer Question
Senior Research Associate InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2008.
Interviewers themselves were pretty young in their career. had unrealistic expectations, considering the kind of salary they were offering. The entire process was rushed up & incoherent. The company recruitment process looked very uninviting.
- chemical egg process design Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
They were pathetic when it came to negotiating salary & other benefits. Highly unprofessional. I felt they were running some kind of a roadside discount sale.