Evans Consoles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Designer Interview

Designer
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Evans Consoles.

Interview Details – - HR person called me and asked me if I wanted an interview.
- At the interview there were 4 people. HR, R&D, Design, and Project Management representatives.
- Very relaxed and friendly, they didn't as trick questions, just questions to figure out what kind of person you are. Best just to tell the plain truth, don't waste your time in sugar coating things.

Interview Question – No real tough questions. The hardest question was 'please describe what you think this position will entail'. As long as you know what job you are applying for, this should be easy.   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Evans Consoles in December 2010.

Interview Details – Answered and add on Workopolis, Initial interview with Exec VP and VP HR was sent offer, came in to sign it, negotiated more vacation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, but not on salary, they are private company and the CEO and his partner like to keep their money..

Worked for Evans Consoles? Contribute to the Community!