Eveo Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eveo Inc

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eveo Inc in June 2011.

Had two phone screens. The hiring manager asked general questions about my previous jobs and projects. They asked me for an on site a week later. I had to present my portfolio for the design team and then had a 1:1 with the product manager. It seemed they rather preferred some one who has made wireframes for 1000000 times instead of some one who has had different roles and has a better understanding of all design aspects.

Interview Questions
    • Walk us through your portfolio.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you have disagreement with engineers or other team members?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eveo Inc in July 2010.

The recruiter first calls and asks basic questions. The recruiter then asks if she can send you a quick skills test by E-mail (approx 10 questions) that must be returned within 30 minutes. If all goes well with the skills test you are told you will be brought in for an interview with the Engineering team.

I then interviewed for about 3 hours with about 4 of their engineers. I received a response from the recruiter that they were pleased with my overall knowledge, but were not ready to make an offer--would I be available in 2 weeks. I said I was interviewing , but was still interested. Two weeks went by without a word. I contacted them at the 3 week point--again I was asked if I could wait for another number of weeks. So I just dropped it.

Interview Questions