EverFi

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EverFi.

Interview Details – Lots and lots of interviews with many members of the team at all levels. They really wanted to get to know me personally as well as my professional background. A lot of questions about my background as related to the mission and work. Also, as they are in a state of growth they wanted to ensure that I would be comfortable working in an environment where there might be uncertainty and changes from time to time.

Interview Question – Nothing terribly difficult, just presenting my previous work and how it best relates to what my experiences would be like in this new position.   Answer Question

Director of Strategic Partnerships Interview

Director of Strategic Partnerships
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EverFi in June 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email stating my resume was received and asked availability for a phone interview. Did a phone interview a few days later and was then scheduled to speak to the hiring manager. Over the weekend around 11: 56 PM, the recruiter emailed and informed me the position was filled prior to my interview with the hiring manager. To me it was a very unprofessional process for a company that focuses on teaching, assessing, badging, and certifying students in critical skills.

Interview Questions

• I didn't encounter difficult questions and everything was pretty basic.   Answer Question
  • The phone screening interview is your basic walk through your resume and see what skills are transferable with the job description.   Answer Question

UI Engineering Group Interview

UI Engineering Group
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EverFi in December 2012.

Interview Details – Did a phone screening with the CTO was brought in for another round. Talked for a couple hours with several people in the engineering group. The place was completely disorganized and messy. Seemed like they weren't really ready for prime time. Interviewing went well and was promised another meeting with education people. Then... radio silence. I could not get a reply after I was assured one in person and after I sent a thank you email.

Very unprofessional process. Never been ignored after an in-person before and I've laid some goose-eggs in interviews that I wasn't prepared for (not this case). Too bad...

Interview Question – None really. Asked a lot of very general questions. Not sure they know what they want.   Answer Question

Worked for EverFi? Contribute to the Community!