EverFi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014
Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.2

Schools Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at EverFi in February 2014.

This was a multi step process that began in November of 2013 and continued on through February of 2014. There were 3 phone interviews, 1 in person interview and one web interview. Everyone was passionate and well informed about the expectations, successes and challenges. In the end they told me there was no longer funding for the role. During the web interview the interviewer began eating lunch which I found to be very odd.

Interview Questions
    • Was I able to be persistent in mandating program completion?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EverFi.

Lots and lots of interviews with many members of the team at all levels. They really wanted to get to know me personally as well as my professional background. A lot of questions about my background as related to the mission and work. Also, as they are in a state of growth they wanted to ensure that I would be comfortable working in an environment where there might be uncertainty and changes from time to time.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing terribly difficult, just presenting my previous work and how it best relates to what my experiences would be like in this new position.   Answer Question

Director of Strategic Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EverFi in June 2013.

I received an email stating my resume was received and asked availability for a phone interview. Did a phone interview a few days later and was then scheduled to speak to the hiring manager. Over the weekend around 11: 56 PM, the recruiter emailed and informed me the position was filled prior to my interview with the hiring manager. To me it was a very unprofessional process for a company that focuses on teaching, assessing, badging, and certifying students in critical skills.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't encounter difficult questions and everything was pretty basic.   Answer Question
    • The phone screening interview is your basic walk through your resume and see what skills are transferable with the job description.   Answer Question

UI Engineering Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EverFi in December 2012.

Did a phone screening with the CTO was brought in for another round. Talked for a couple hours with several people in the engineering group. The place was completely disorganized and messy. Seemed like they weren't really ready for prime time. Interviewing went well and was promised another meeting with education people. Then... radio silence. I could not get a reply after I was assured one in person and after I sent a thank you email.

Very unprofessional process. Never been ignored after an in-person before and I've laid some goose-eggs in interviews that I wasn't prepared for (not this case). Too bad...

Interview Questions
    • None really. Asked a lot of very general questions. Not sure they know what they want.   Answer Question

Worked for EverFi? Contribute to the Community!