Everbrite Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everbrite

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Everbrite.

Interview

As an employee working in Customer Service, I had applied for the Account Manager position to further my career with the company. Even though I already worked there, they had me do a panel review with HR, my boss and three other Senior Account Managers. It felt somewhat intimidating considering these people all knew what kind of an employee I was yet asked me very detailed interview questions. It was as though I hadn't worked there for years already.

I just feel like if they didn't think I was a good fit, they shouldn't have interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Everbrite in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter had to take several tests before getting an interview with HR then after that interview I had to be interviewed b 4 hiring managers.

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pardeeville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Everbrite (Pardeeville, WI).

Interview

H.R. said I'd make over $20/hr after getting hired on. Turns out, that's a lie. H.R. said they haven't had a lay off in years. Turns out, that's a lie.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If I could do it again, I'd get it all in writing and notarized!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Everbrite (Greenfield, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Through a recruiter, 1-on-1 initial in person interview with HR giving background and qualification info while learning about the company. 2nd interview by 3 manager panel asking the qualification and "give an example..." questions. 3rd and final interview with 2 manager panel rehashing mostly same questions from 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were faced with a difficult situation at a previous position where a customer became unhappy with services and how you were able to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Given a formal salary offer with benefits and vacation and accepted the offer.