Everbrite

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Everbrite in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed through a recruiter had to take several tests before getting an interview with HR then after that interview I had to be interviewed b 4 hiring managers.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself in 5 years within the company   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Welder
Pardeeville, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Everbrite.

Interview Details – H.R. said I'd make over $20/hr after getting hired on. Turns out, that's a lie. H.R. said they haven't had a lay off in years. Turns out, that's a lie.

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in five years?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If I could do it again, I'd get it all in writing and notarized!

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Greenfield, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Everbrite in February 2012.

Interview Details – Through a recruiter, 1-on-1 initial in person interview with HR giving background and qualification info while learning about the company. 2nd interview by 3 manager panel asking the qualification and "give an example..." questions. 3rd and final interview with 2 manager panel rehashing mostly same questions from 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time where you were faced with a difficult situation at a previous position where a customer became unhappy with services and how you were able to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Given a formal salary offer with benefits and vacation and accepted the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Everbrite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everbrite interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Everbrite employees and interview candidates.