Evercore Partners

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview Details – Friendly, but highly Technical questions.

Interview Question – How to Inflate a valuation   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview Details – first round interview- on grounds

Interview Question – walk through the 3 financial statements when you sell some asset   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Production Clerk Interview

Production Clerk
New York, NY

I interviewed at Evercore Partners in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview went well with two employees the department manager and the facilities manager and after interviewing the decision was made to have me on board with the company

Interview Question – i have not had a question that was too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was to be a hourly job.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst

Interviewed at Evercore Partners

Interview Details – Two on one interview. Interviewers were really friendly and they walk you through the answer if you're obviously stuck. Asked several questions about valuation, along with detailed questions about your previous summer internships.

Interview Question – How does tax affect a DCF   Answer Question

Energy M&A Summer Analyst Interview

Energy M&A Summer Analyst
Evanston, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evercore Partners in January 2012.

Interview Details – I got invited to do an on-campus interview with Evercore Partners. It was really laid back, they just talked to me for 30 minutes. They weren't that interested in finding somebody who had a lot of background in finance, but wanted to find a person that they thought they would get along with well.

Interview Question – Would you rather be involved in sales or trading or investment banking? What are the differences?   Answer Question

M&A Analyst Interview

M&A Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Evercore Partners in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very Technical
Interviewers put you under pressure

Interview Question – Talk me through an EBITDA calculation   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evercore Partners in December 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

Summer M&A Generalist Interview

Summer M&A Generalist
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Evercore Partners in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1st rounds on campus, 2nd rounds at evercore's nyc offices

Interview Question – Every single person besides for the MD at the super day asked a question regarding some pp&e (usually land) being purchased and sold for a loss several years later and asked to be walked through the 3 statements   Answer Question

Research Interview

Research
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Evercore Partners in February 2012.

Interview Details – Superday with Evercore research team. 4 back to back interviews with senior analyst and a lunch with 2 junior analysts.

Interview Question – why evercore   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evercore Partners in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through a campus recruiting program. I had a friend who took the research interview right before me who said it was very casual will all fit questions. I step in for my sales interview and was questioned tech questions.

Interview Question – Pitch me a stock(long and short)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – haven't heard back

Worked for Evercore Partners? Contribute to the Community!