Everest Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Everest Group in August 2010.

I received a call from an HR recruiter. He asked many questions regarding my current sales position, target numbers vs actuals, and expectations for my new job. In my opinion, the first was the most rigorous of all the interviews as the recruiter was screening applicants for a fit.

My second interview was with the hiring manager. He inquired about my sales methodology, my expectations, how I plan on developing business, and understanding my sales style. Then he explained his expectations for this position and invited me to Dallas for final interviews.

The last round consisted of 5 separate, back to back interviews, with various leadership to represent different divisions of the business. They flew me into Dallas just for the day for the final round. It was very casual and conversational. The objective is primarily to understand how you might work with other divisions and if you would be a good fit for their corporate and sales culture.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what a typical work day would be like for you from the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed.   Answer Question