Everest Institute

Very Difficult Interview

Admssions Representative Interview

Admssions Representative
Bensalem, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Everest Institute in June 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the a regional manager of Everest Institute and was absolutely flabbergasted and his treatment of myself and his mentality towards admissions reps. He said "an admissions representative is a 40000 dollar a year job and these people are absolutely expendible." This manager stated that it is better to have a representatitve who is non-experienced and he has absolutely no use for people with experience. Our interview lasted less than a half hour. I am disappointed that people in power could be so cavalier and abusive to their employees and its easy to see why Everest Institute/Corinithian Schools is considered on the lower wrung of for-profit colleges.

Interview Question – The manager stated "Why are you here today? Why am I talking to you?"   Answer Question

Worked for Everest Institute? Contribute to the Community!