Everest Institute Admssions Representative Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Admssions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest Institute (Bensalem, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

I met with the a regional manager of Everest Institute and was absolutely flabbergasted and his treatment of myself and his mentality towards admissions reps. He said "an admissions representative is a 40000 dollar a year job and these people are absolutely expendible." This manager stated that it is better to have a representatitve who is non-experienced and he has absolutely no use for people with experience. Our interview lasted less than a half hour. I am disappointed that people in power could be so cavalier and abusive to their employees and its easy to see why Everest Institute/Corinithian Schools is considered on the lower wrung of for-profit colleges.

Interview Questions

• The manager stated "Why are you here today? Why am I talking to you?"   Answer Question