Everest University Online

Everest University Online Admissions Representative Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Everest University Online.

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Other Interview Reviews for Everest University Online

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Everest University Online in October 2011.

Was interviewed by 3 different people in the same day. After the interview they told me that I am selected for the job, pending the background investigation. 2 days later I was officially offered the job. You have to make sure that you like to help people reach their goals.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work with Everest?   View Answer
    • How can you help people achieve this potential?   View Answer
    None. Offer was what it was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Everest University Online in August 2011.

2 interviews. The first one was just to see if I had the experience to go onto a second interviewl

Interview Questions
    They actually offered me more than I was asking for, but money isn't everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Everest University Online in July 2011.

They ask you behavioral and customer service questions.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Everest University Online in October 2010.

There will be an a brief phone interview asking your experience:They are looking for a positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate great phone skills with an ability to build a relationship. Next, there is a intense face to face that will take upon two hours with a Director and a Regional Director. Questions asked are in reflect to your sales experience and aptitude. Beware, these are very sharp people seeking core values of integrity and maturity. Relax, if you arecompany a professional and are sincere you should have no problem. There is an extensive background check as the Department of Education (DOE) mandates however Everest takes the very serious. Just to your best and wear a smart suit in your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain why you failed to get a sale though your best effort   View Answer
    Brief