Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Everest University Online Admissions Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2014

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview Details – They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Interview Question – what is your sales experience?   Answer Question

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Everest University Online in October 2010.

Interview Details – There will be an a brief phone interview asking your experience:They are looking for a positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate great phone skills with an ability to build a relationship. Next, there is a intense face to face that will take upon two hours with a Director and a Regional Director. Questions asked are in reflect to your sales experience and aptitude. Beware, these are very sharp people seeking core values of integrity and maturity. Relax, if you arecompany a professional and are sincere you should have no problem. There is an extensive background check as the Department of Education (DOE) mandates however Everest takes the very serious. Just to your best and wear a smart suit in your interview.

Interview Question – Please explain why you failed to get a sale though your best effort   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Brief

Very Easy Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Everest University Online in August 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. The first one was just to see if I had the experience to go onto a second interviewl

Interview Question – Why shouldn't we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They actually offered me more than I was asking for, but money isn't everything.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tampa, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Everest University Online in July 2011.

Interview Details – They ask you behavioral and customer service questions.

Interview Question – What did you do when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Everest University Online in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by 3 different people in the same day. After the interview they told me that I am selected for the job, pending the background investigation. 2 days later I was officially offered the job. You have to make sure that you like to help people reach their goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None. Offer was what it was.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online Admissions Representative interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees and interview candidates.