Everest University Online Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.2

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

Interview was with HS Admissions Director. Hired the same day! The process also included a very brief conversation with the campus president for his stamp of approval. Background check was next. It took at least a week. Turnaround time overall was pretty quick. Upon hiring training was started immediately. Boring as all heck!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do better?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Everest University Online

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

4 step process. Phone, additional phone, in person, final phone interview with big shots that was really to introduce themselves and not quite an interview. The experience was easy but a little much for the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you succeed in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed by 3 different people in the same day. After the interview they told me that I am selected for the job, pending the background investigation. 2 days later I was officially offered the job. You have to make sure that you like to help people reach their goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Everest?   1 Answer
    • How can you help people achieve this potential?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Offer was what it was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

2 interviews. The first one was just to see if I had the experience to go onto a second interviewl

Interview Questions

• Why shouldn't we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They actually offered me more than I was asking for, but money isn't everything.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

They ask you behavioral and customer service questions.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

One phone interview with recruiter. Second interview with HR manager. Third interview with 2 directors of admissions. Allowed me to sit with the team to shadow and see if hob was a good fit. Offered position and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be abd why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

There will be an a brief phone interview asking your experience:They are looking for a positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate great phone skills with an ability to build a relationship. Next, there is a intense face to face that will take upon two hours with a Director and a Regional Director. Questions asked are in reflect to your sales experience and aptitude. Beware, these are very sharp people seeking core values of integrity and maturity. Relax, if you arecompany a professional and are sincere you should have no problem. There is an extensive background check as the Department of Education (DOE) mandates however Everest takes the very serious. Just to your best and wear a smart suit in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Please explain why you failed to get a sale though your best effort   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief