Everest University Online

Everest University Online Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.3

Online Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview

People who conduct the interviews are not qualified to do so.It is apparent that they do not know much about the positions they are hiring for and are only given basic informaiton. If you ask questions they get a deer in the headlights look.

Negotiation

It was easy, always negotiate

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview

Hiring is based on a teaching demo. There was a panel of department managers and the dean. i was asked to tech a lesson for fifteen minutes. I was the only applicant and they loved my teaching.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was already an adjunct instructor.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Received an initial e-mail for invitation if interested, to contact the HR department to set up a phone interview. Completed a phone interview, which lasted for approximately 25-30min. Provided with the date and time for the face-to-face interview, and spoke with a program director and an academic dean. Whole interview process lasted about 2 hours in length.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your previous and/or current supervisor, what qualities would they describe you as an individual?   Answer Question
    • What led to your pursuit to be considered for employment at our facility?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel are the 3 words to describe your strengths and areas for improvement?   Answer Question

Academic Advisor Interview

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview with 3 directror (took about 2 hours). They called called me a week later and offered me the job. Started in the next two weeks.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Everest University Online (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

(1.) Submit an application online.
    (2.) Called by an HR recruiter to line up a phone interview.
    (3.) Phone interview.
    (4.) In person interview like speed dating - 3 interviews from directors/senior management back to back.
    (5.) They called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was a student at a state university at the time I was hired, and I was hired for a mon-friday position that interfered with my once a week master's class, and they were completely unwilling to work around it and made me choose between continuing my masters class and taking the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me with an offer. If I had known that I would NEVER get a raise or a promotion because of a compensation "budget cutbacks" freeze, I would have negotiated for more. 2 years, no raise, even though they promised us we would get one if we hit our metrics and passed the quarterly knowledge tests.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Student Finance Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview

Detailed assessment test required prior to moving to interview process. I was supposed to get a phone interview but was moved directly to the formal interview. The formal interview was a group interview with multiple situational questions. I received an offer within an hour after completing the interview, but had to wait for over a week for them to complete the background check and confirm employment eligibility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to tell a customer you couldn't do what they requested and they became angry. What did you do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was non-negotiable

Student Finance Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

The process took over 2 months. I was told I had a job, but business was so bad they were on a hiring freeze. I was being dragged around the whole time, and finally started 3 months after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your employer would say is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Financial Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview

you meet with two managers and they ask you questions about your resume. they also ask you behavioral questions. name a time when, tell me how you handled, ect ect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they started me at the highest pay they could for the position. at least that is what they told me.

New Start Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and had a friend submit my resume to the talent recruiters. They called me for a phone interview, we discussed my qualifications and the proposed schedule.

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate students who want to stay in school but do not have the resources to be in school online?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate