Everest University Online

Relevance Date Difficulty

Academic Advisor Interview

Academic Advisor

Interviewed at Everest University Online

Interview Details – Phone interview, panel interview with 3 directror (took about 2 hours). They called called me a week later and offered me the job. Started in the next two weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me 3 weaknesses   Answer Question

Registrar Assistant Interview

Registrar Assistant
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Everest University Online in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR followed by quick in-person interview with HR, then department head. All questions throughout the interview process were standard and the staff with whom I met and interviewed were friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Student Services Coordinator
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview Details – (1.) Submit an application online.
(2.) Called by an HR recruiter to line up a phone interview.
(3.) Phone interview.
(4.) In person interview like speed dating - 3 interviews from directors/senior management back to back.
(5.) They called with an offer.

Interview Question – I was a student at a state university at the time I was hired, and I was hired for a mon-friday position that interfered with my once a week master's class, and they were completely unwilling to work around it and made me choose between continuing my masters class and taking the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They called me with an offer. If I had known that I would NEVER get a raise or a promotion because of a compensation "budget cutbacks" freeze, I would have negotiated for more. 2 years, no raise, even though they promised us we would get one if we hit our metrics and passed the quarterly knowledge tests.

Very Easy Interview

Online Adjunct Instructor Interview

Online Adjunct Instructor
Pasadena, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Everest University Online in February 2012.

Interview Details – The application process was very easy and did not take long. Then I got phone calls. The callers were very enthusiastic, and were friendly. I felt comfortable.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They pay what they pay and you either accept or decline.

Very Easy Interview

Full-Time Faculty Interview

Full-Time Faculty
Remote, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Everest University Online in March 2012.

Interview Details – Easy interview, all remote. Interview over the phone several times. The will need some official paperwork that you will send in by snail mail.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take the offer or leave it.

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview Details – They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Interview Question – what is your sales experience?   Answer Question

Student Finance Planner Interview

Student Finance Planner
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Everest University Online in July 2013.

Interview Details – The process took over 2 months. I was told I had a job, but business was so bad they were on a hiring freeze. I was being dragged around the whole time, and finally started 3 months after my interview.

Interview Question – What do you think your employer would say is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Student Finance Planner Interview

Student Finance Planner

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Everest University Online.

Interview Details – Detailed assessment test required prior to moving to interview process. I was supposed to get a phone interview but was moved directly to the formal interview. The formal interview was a group interview with multiple situational questions. I received an offer within an hour after completing the interview, but had to wait for over a week for them to complete the background check and confirm employment eligibility.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had to tell a customer you couldn't do what they requested and they became angry. What did you do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was non-negotiable

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Student Services Coordinator
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Everest University Online in September 2010.

Interview Details – I found the position on a popular website for job seekers. I was directed to the company's website where I applied. I was contacted about a week after I applied and advised to complete some online aptitude tests. Within a couple days I was contacted by a recruiter. The position I had applied for originally had been filled so he asked if I was interested in another position. I said yes and set up an interview. I met with the recruiter and although I did not have a degree, which was required at the time, he was impressed by my employment history. We had actually worked for the same company before. I interviewed with him and was asked to come back and interview with a director. The next week I met with the director and was hired the same day. I had to wait two weeks for the training class to start. I did negotiate a higher per hour rate than I was originally offered.

Interview Question – The interviews were standard and did not have anything challenging or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was first offered a salary that was less than what I wanted. I was able to negotiate for more pay without much effort.

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Everest University Online in October 2010.

Interview Details – There will be an a brief phone interview asking your experience:They are looking for a positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate great phone skills with an ability to build a relationship. Next, there is a intense face to face that will take upon two hours with a Director and a Regional Director. Questions asked are in reflect to your sales experience and aptitude. Beware, these are very sharp people seeking core values of integrity and maturity. Relax, if you arecompany a professional and are sincere you should have no problem. There is an extensive background check as the Department of Education (DOE) mandates however Everest takes the very serious. Just to your best and wear a smart suit in your interview.

Interview Question – Please explain why you failed to get a sale though your best effort   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Brief

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everest University Online

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!