Everest University Online

Updated Nov 9, 2014

2.4

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Everest University Online in September 2014.

Received an initial e-mail for invitation if interested, to contact the HR department to set up a phone interview. Completed a phone interview, which lasted for approximately 25-30min. Provided with the date and time for the face-to-face interview, and spoke with a program director and an academic dean. Whole interview process lasted about 2 hours in length.

Interview Questions
    • If we were to contact your previous and/or current supervisor, what qualities would they describe you as an individual?   Answer Question
    • What led to your pursuit to be considered for employment at our facility?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel are the 3 words to describe your strengths and areas for improvement?   Answer Question

Academic Advisor Interview

Phone interview, panel interview with 3 directror (took about 2 hours). They called called me a week later and offered me the job. Started in the next two weeks.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Everest University Online.

(1.) Submit an application online.
    (2.) Called by an HR recruiter to line up a phone interview.
    (3.) Phone interview.
    (4.) In person interview like speed dating - 3 interviews from directors/senior management back to back.
    (5.) They called with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was a student at a state university at the time I was hired, and I was hired for a mon-friday position that interfered with my once a week master's class, and they were completely unwilling to work around it and made me choose between continuing my masters class and taking the job.   View Answer
    They called me with an offer. If I had known that I would NEVER get a raise or a promotion because of a compensation "budget cutbacks" freeze, I would have negotiated for more. 2 years, no raise, even though they promised us we would get one if we hit our metrics and passed the quarterly knowledge tests.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Everest University Online.

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Student Finance Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Everest University Online.

Detailed assessment test required prior to moving to interview process. I was supposed to get a phone interview but was moved directly to the formal interview. The formal interview was a group interview with multiple situational questions. I received an offer within an hour after completing the interview, but had to wait for over a week for them to complete the background check and confirm employment eligibility.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to tell a customer you couldn't do what they requested and they became angry. What did you do.   Answer Question
    The offer was non-negotiable

Student Finance Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Everest University Online in July 2013.

The process took over 2 months. I was told I had a job, but business was so bad they were on a hiring freeze. I was being dragged around the whole time, and finally started 3 months after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think your employer would say is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Financial Planner Interview

you meet with two managers and they ask you questions about your resume. they also ask you behavioral questions. name a time when, tell me how you handled, ect ect.

Interview Questions
    they started me at the highest pay they could for the position. at least that is what they told me.

New Start Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Everest University Online.

I applied online and had a friend submit my resume to the talent recruiters. They called me for a phone interview, we discussed my qualifications and the proposed schedule.

Interview Questions
    • How will you motivate students who want to stay in school but do not have the resources to be in school online?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Full-Time Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Everest University Online in March 2012.

Easy interview, all remote. Interview over the phone several times. The will need some official paperwork that you will send in by snail mail.

No negotiation, take the offer or leave it.

Online Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Everest University Online in February 2012.

The application process was very easy and did not take long. Then I got phone calls. The callers were very enthusiastic, and were friendly. I felt comfortable.

There was no negotiation. They pay what they pay and you either accept or decline.