Everest University Online

Updated Aug 11, 2014
Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.3

Student Finance Planner Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Everest University Online in July 2010.

I first went through a temporary agency for a temporary position but after 90 days I was eligible to be a full time employee with this company. The benefits and salary are great. You get quarterly raises and at the time I was working there, there was unlimited overtime.

Academic Advisor Interview

Phone interview, panel interview with 3 directror (took about 2 hours). They called called me a week later and offered me the job. Started in the next two weeks.

Registrar Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Everest University Online in August 2010.

Phone interview with HR followed by quick in-person interview with HR, then department head. All questions throughout the interview process were standard and the staff with whom I met and interviewed were friendly and easy to talk to.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Everest University Online.

(1.) Submit an application online.
    (2.) Called by an HR recruiter to line up a phone interview.
    (3.) Phone interview.
    (4.) In person interview like speed dating - 3 interviews from directors/senior management back to back.
    (5.) They called with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was a student at a state university at the time I was hired, and I was hired for a mon-friday position that interfered with my once a week master's class, and they were completely unwilling to work around it and made me choose between continuing my masters class and taking the job.   View Answer
    They called me with an offer. If I had known that I would NEVER get a raise or a promotion because of a compensation "budget cutbacks" freeze, I would have negotiated for more. 2 years, no raise, even though they promised us we would get one if we hit our metrics and passed the quarterly knowledge tests.

Online Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Everest University Online in February 2012.

The application process was very easy and did not take long. Then I got phone calls. The callers were very enthusiastic, and were friendly. I felt comfortable.

There was no negotiation. They pay what they pay and you either accept or decline.

Full-Time Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Everest University Online in March 2012.

Easy interview, all remote. Interview over the phone several times. The will need some official paperwork that you will send in by snail mail.

No negotiation, take the offer or leave it.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Everest University Online.

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Everest University Online in July 2013.

The process took over 2 months. I was told I had a job, but business was so bad they were on a hiring freeze. I was being dragged around the whole time, and finally started 3 months after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think your employer would say is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Student Finance Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Everest University Online.

Detailed assessment test required prior to moving to interview process. I was supposed to get a phone interview but was moved directly to the formal interview. The formal interview was a group interview with multiple situational questions. I received an offer within an hour after completing the interview, but had to wait for over a week for them to complete the background check and confirm employment eligibility.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to tell a customer you couldn't do what they requested and they became angry. What did you do.   Answer Question
    The offer was non-negotiable

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Everest University Online in September 2010.

I found the position on a popular website for job seekers. I was directed to the company's website where I applied. I was contacted about a week after I applied and advised to complete some online aptitude tests. Within a couple days I was contacted by a recruiter. The position I had applied for originally had been filled so he asked if I was interested in another position. I said yes and set up an interview. I met with the recruiter and although I did not have a degree, which was required at the time, he was impressed by my employment history. We had actually worked for the same company before. I interviewed with him and was asked to come back and interview with a director. The next week I met with the director and was hired the same day. I had to wait two weeks for the training class to start. I did negotiate a higher per hour rate than I was originally offered.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews were standard and did not have anything challenging or unexpected.   Answer Question
    I was first offered a salary that was less than what I wanted. I was able to negotiate for more pay without much effort.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!