Everett Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everett Clinic

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Everett Clinic.

Interview

The quickness of the hiring process is not a strong suit of TEC... so if you apply and don't hear back right away, don't get discouraged. Each interview process is different, as there is not a set way to interview at TEC. Interviews are based on the management and/or department in which you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Because each interview is different I can't think of any specific question that you'll be asked. Once I was asked if I was a spice in a spice rack, which spice would I be. Another time they asked a question specific to the priorities of the position ~ so it's a good idea to research what the position is and what it entails to get a good understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I never had an opportunity to negotiate... though I've heard stories about people doing it, so I know it's an option.

MA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everett Clinic.

Interview

Applied for a medical assistant position at their main building in Everett. Got a call back a week later. The interview went great the ladies were really nice. Panel interviews can be intimidating for some, my advice is to do practice interview questions with a friend and remember to breathe.

Interview Questions

Was offered more pay at a different place.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

They used an automated online interview where I had to record myself answering various questions. I was somewhat intimidated by this techie process, but it was actually quite easy to use. After they reviewed this, HR contacted me to set up two in-person interviews: one with HR and one with the department that I was applying to. The HR interview was with 2 HR representatives. The departmental interview was with 3 departmental representatives.

Interview Questions

• I was asked me the sort of company culture that was a good fit for me.   Answer Question
    • I was asked to describe a difficult, conflictual situation at a past job and how I had handled it.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

First a telephone interview followed by a 1:1 with HR. she told me I was not a good fit for the position I applied for. A few months later she called me and said she had a great position and was going to set up an interview with the hiring manager. Two panel interviews later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as your role in this clinic?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

My first interview was with Human Resources. It seemed very casual and welcoming. Not a stressful interview. The second interview was with the medical records supervisor and manager. They were very friendly and I felt comfortable the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately I don't remember any of the questions because this interview process was so long ago.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in January 2009.

Interview

I went through an extensive interview process that included: First, a 1:1 interview with someone in HR. Then, a lengthy 1:1 with immediate supervisor and a skill test, and a tour and handshaking with the entire office. Then I was asked to provide further samples of my work. Then I was asked to do a panel interview... very grueling. The panel interview was rough enough, but it was attended by one particularly high-ranked director who appeared not to like me at all. It didn't feel personal, I just felt like she had already made up her mind who she wanted to hire, and it wasn't me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job? I am submitting this as the most difficult because my reason(s) were very personal and I wasn't sure how to answer.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

Usual HR business Informal 1:1 interview with hiring manager; standard questions

Interview Questions

• Describe an emergency situation you were involved in, your role in the situation, and the actions you chose to help mitigate the situation   Answer Question