Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)

Very Easy Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was a very quick. I applied via the company website and heard from the District Manager the next day. We had a phone interview, and online interview with the Regional Manager and then an offer. I was very surprised how quick it all took place, and now looking back feel they should take more time getting to know the person and abilities rather than just finding a warm body to fill the space.

Interview Question – How many sales calls do you average per week.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the car allowance and per diem. It was very easy and they readily obliged. I would recommend that anyone applying ask for a higher allowance because they will accept if you're persistent.

Worked for Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)? Contribute to the Community!