Evergreen International Aviation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evergreen International Aviation

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation in September 2010.

Initial pre-interview done by a recruiter then transferred to the head of the department. They were pretty rigid and cold. Had to really stay on point in the interview. Discussed the hours and pay and what to expect from the working environment. Also received a tour of the area.
    -Later the head of the department told me they hired me cause they never met someone so confident in an interview. I would suggest to keep eye contact and be certain of yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Requested examples of how I handled stress and difficult people.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate, but I should have. I was insecure because I lacked a degree, but later realized that evergreen makes their deals at time of interview with no real raise later, even if you transfer jobs with in the company.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation in January 2010.

This company has the most comprehensive Interview process I have ever experienced.
    After initial telephone and Skype Interview, I was flown out to McMinnville Oregon for an intensive, but friendly and professional Interview process with ten of the top management key players.

I was shown great hospitality and had the best opportunity to get a feel for the real culture of this most successful organization. I was given every opportunity to explain my skills and ability and what I could bring to this organization. It was the best pre-employment history of my life.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do to make this Company as successful as it can be?   View Answer
    They ended up offering me more than I asked for because they expected mush. I did deliver.

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Evergreen International Aviation.

Be prepared with a 30-60 and 90 day plan. Understand what you will bring to the table and benefit the company's direction

Back and forth for a few days - we settled in the middle. No flexibility on negoiating additional benefits - like vacation - for top executives. Met with all top executives - in 5 separate division.

Worked for Evergreen International Aviation? Contribute to the Community!