Evergreen Packaging

Evergreen Packaging Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evergreen Packaging

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Evergreen Packaging in October 2013.

My recruiter made initial contact. First a screening phone interview. Then a phone interview the following week with the hiring manager. Both phone interviews were about the same review your resume. Then they quickly asked me to come in for on site interview. The on site interview consisted of a series of one to two people interviewing at the same time about five different interviews setup that day. The entire interview process the interviewers were nice and respectful.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you considering leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pine Bluff, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pine Bluff, AR

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Evergreen Packaging in May 2013.

Had a 30 minute phone interview, then next day, was invited for an in-person interview about a week later. It was a 2-hour + interview, broke up with 3 people on each 1-hr panel. Maybe 2-3 actual job-related questions, 98% of the interview was behavioral based questions. Room was warm, no a/c, given bottled water after first hour. Future boss in on 1st one hour panel. After interview, was told they were looking to make a decision quickly, and that was the last I heard. Though I did receive an affirmative action questionnaire about a month later. If you aren't willing to brown nose here, better skip this employer. Union environment also.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a Buyer (and take a step down)? This was asked by the HR Manager. I replied by saying "you could perceive it as that, but.....", to which I was interrupted and told "this is a step down!" Probably the worst question in that it was an apparent attack/way to weed me out. I wasn't allowed to answer the question any further. This was also my surprise of the interview, as I would have expected the question and/or response from someone not in human resources.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Evergreen Packaging in October 2010.

Contact was made through a recruiter. All feedback was positive, but there was a delay as a new director was coming onboard. Once the second phone interview was scheduled it was very awkward. It felt as if the individual was reading from a list, and had already written his own answers. I say this because when I turned a couple of the questions back, it was as if the answers were curtly read to me from the list. The prescribed answers showed a lack of understanding and vision on the subject matter, afterwards I immediately called the recruiter and told him "never mind".

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Evergreen Packaging in December 2009.

Got a phone call with 3rd party recruiter.Answered the questions that were sent to me via email. A few days later got a interview with panel. The process was short - about 30 mins asking about my previous experience, why I want the job, etc.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Evergreen Packaging in January 2009.

Very open and no hidden questions

Interview Questions
    • What position do you want over the next five years   View Answer
    Not much room on the compensation offer