Evergreen Properties Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evergreen Properties

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Evergreen Properties in April 2013.

Interview

i found the internship application online and i applied. the owner emailed me back asking for an inperson interview. i couldn't do an inperson interview because i was states away. he was nice and let me do a phone interview. pretty smart man.
    then gave me contact details of where to head from there.
    i never got even one response from these guys after that....

Interview Questions

so i was given the offer but then he gave me the email and number of this woman, i guess the secretary to send me the official confirmation. the woman did not. i called her like 7 times she would be like" oh, i am going to send it right now." she never did.
    and then i called the owner again, he told be he would do it, he never did. i called like 3 times and i gave up on the empty promises.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Evergreen Properties (McLean, VA).

Interview

Almost none. they hire you as long as you are a licensed realtor and will put in part time.

Interview Questions