Evertz Microsystems

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Burlington, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evertz Microsystems.

Interview Details – - phone interview where HR just checks you out
- 3 hour onsite technical interview
> you meet 3 engineers for an hour each. They ask adhoc technical questions. Their questions may overlap.
- offer made on phone

Interview Question – - none that I recall. The questions were very adhoc -> they did not seem well prepared. I got the impression that each engineer tries to size you up by using their own judgement and collection of random technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that they would start me of at a certain amount then update the amount after a few months of seeing my work. So I accepted. However, things did not work out as I hoped. If you have a choice, demand the amount you want upfront before accepting. Remember that Evertz is not generous when it comes to compensating its workers.

Burlington, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Evertz Microsystems in March 2012.

Interview Details – Basic pointer manipulation questions, basic fizz buzz.

Negotiation Details – They sent the offer, and I happily took it.

Design Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Evertz Microsystems.

Interview Details – 2 Step hiring process. First phone interview with HR and second round technical interview with team leader

Interview Question – Asked for write a sorting algorithm in sudo language   Answer Question

Burlington, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Evertz Microsystems in February 2011.

Interview Details – First was the phone interview was just basic skillset questions, then I was scheduled for an inperson interview.
The main interview was the LONGEST I'd ever had. It lasted for almost 3hours because it was partitioned into several mini interviews with different people. They could have just done a group interview instead.
After about an hour, I was so tired I really didnt care how the rest of it went

Interview Questions

Worked for Evertz Microsystems? Contribute to the Community!