Evertz Microsystems Software Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Design Engineer (4)
- Field Support Engineer (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Hardware Design Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Digital Design Engineer (1)
- Network Support Technician (1)
- Hardware Designer (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Software Design Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Designer (1)
- Test Technologist - Coop (1)
Software Design Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evertz Microsystems in February 2011.
Interview Details – The interview process was initiated with a 1:1 interview with a member of their R&D group. After this interview I was asked to come to their main office and conduct a second interview. The level of difficulty of the first interview was not that high compared to the second interview. The second interview was a 1:1 interview with 4 different individuals. One of them was a current intern, which allowed us to get an inside look at the life of an intern at the company (this was a co-op/intern opportunity). The other 3 individuals seemed to be experts in their fields and it was a very challenging interview. They asked all sorts of technical and non-technical problem solving questions. The main reason I found it a bit challenging was because I was not aware that I will be interviewed by 3 people and hence, I was not in the right mind set. Regardless, I did good in the interview and got the offer.
- Three switches needs to be matched with three light bulbs in the other room that you cannot see into. You can only go into the room once. Initially the bulbs are turned off. View Answer
- You have 300 images and you are required to find the minimum bounding volume that can cover the non-black pixels on all the three images. Some hints were given to come up with the most efficient answer. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – I chose to decline the offer as I got another offer from a company I really wanted to work for.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Evertz Microsystems