Everything But Water

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

1.9

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Everything But Water.

It was a very easy process. You go in to the store, fill out your application. First impressions are important. Don't go in unless you look nice and the part.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. It was the typical, "where do you see yourself in five years", and they asked a lot of "situation" questions.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Everything But Water in May 2014.

I applied through email, manager got back to me quickly to set up an interview. The manager went off from my resume which was very easy. It was a nice laid back interview process. Seemed to love me but never called me back.

Key Holder Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Everything But Water.

Interview with store manager and then if they are interested you will have another 30 min interview with the District Manager/Head of Operations. If she is interested she will let the manager know and you should hear back with an answer within 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    Not willing to negotiate pay.

Key Holder Interview

It was a very brief and relaxed interview process. I simply had to submit my resume and express my interest and after a few weeks I was contacted for my interviews.

Sales Associate/Fit Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Everything But Water in December 2012.

I applied by emailing my resume and the assistant manager called me maybe ten minutes after I had sent it. We set up the first interview which was with the manager at the store. At the end of the interview she said she would like for me to come in for a second interview. The second interview was with the assistant manager. At the end of this interview she told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very basic, nothing you had really rack your brain for. Questions about your experience, what you would bring to the company, etc.   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Everything But Water in May 2012.

The manager will be very one on one with you. She/he will work their questions of your resume, such as any retail experience or any other place she/he will want to know if you have worked on setting goals in your company and OF COURSE YOU HAVE! ;)

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my major and what it was, it wasn't even on my resume!   View Answer
    I had to consider the market and I know she based the salary off my previous pay that I had on my resume ( I will normally not recommend this) so I understood the compromise was an in-between my two pays one was high the other lower.

Key Holder & Fit Specialist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Everything But Water in June 2010.

2 intervies

Key Holder & Fit Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Everything But Water in June 2010.

I turned in my application on a Tuesday and scheduled an interview that Friday with the district manager. The interview was very simple. The DM asked about my previous job experiences and asked me what I would bring to the company. The DM did most of the talking, describing the position.

No, I did not negotiate.