Everything But Water

Very Easy Interview

Seasonal Sales Position Interview

Seasonal Sales Position
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Everything But Water in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through email, manager got back to me quickly to set up an interview. The manager went off from my resume which was very easy. It was a nice laid back interview process. Seemed to love me but never called me back.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, just asked about my previous work   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate/Fit Specialist Interview

Sales Associate/Fit Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Everything But Water in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied by emailing my resume and the assistant manager called me maybe ten minutes after I had sent it. We set up the first interview which was with the manager at the store. At the end of the interview she said she would like for me to come in for a second interview. The second interview was with the assistant manager. At the end of this interview she told me I got the job.

Interview Question – All questions were very basic, nothing you had really rack your brain for. Questions about your experience, what you would bring to the company, etc.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Everything But Water.

Interview Details – Interview with store manager and then if they are interested you will have another 30 min interview with the District Manager/Head of Operations. If she is interested she will let the manager know and you should hear back with an answer within 1-2 weeks.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses/areas of improvement?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not willing to negotiate pay.

Keyholder Interview

Keyholder
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Everything But Water in May 2012.

Interview Details – The manager will be very one on one with you. She/he will work their questions of your resume, such as any retail experience or any other place she/he will want to know if you have worked on setting goals in your company and OF COURSE YOU HAVE! ;)

Interview Question – Asked about my major and what it was, it wasn't even on my resume!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had to consider the market and I know she based the salary off my previous pay that I had on my resume ( I will normally not recommend this) so I understood the compromise was an in-between my two pays one was high the other lower.

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder

Interviewed at Everything But Water

Interview Details – It was a very brief and relaxed interview process. I simply had to submit my resume and express my interest and after a few weeks I was contacted for my interviews.

Key Holder & Fit Specialist Interview

Key Holder & Fit Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Everything But Water in June 2010.

Interview Details – I turned in my application on a Tuesday and scheduled an interview that Friday with the district manager. The interview was very simple. The DM asked about my previous job experiences and asked me what I would bring to the company. The DM did most of the talking, describing the position.

Interview Question – Sell this pen to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Everything But Water? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everything But Water interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Everything But Water employees and interview candidates.