Evolusent

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Generator Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Evolusent in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed as a lead generator and was tested on my phone skills. I was asked about my experience and how it portrayed to the position.

I was told about the position, the company and the vision. After the initial interview, I was really excited about the opportunity to work at Evolusent.

2 days after my initial interview, I was asked to come back for a second interview. I met with the rest of the team I would be working with, and was introduced as a strong candidate for filling the position. I sat with the team in the boardroom and really showcased my skills. They made me feel like a part of the family right away, and you just get that feeling that you are in the right place.

Interview Question – How much, in dollar figures, have your leads generated?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I wanted to make, and was provided that exactly. I was very impressed with this, and it really made me feel good about starting at Evolusent.

Very Difficult Interview

Instructional Designer Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Evolusent in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to this job via Monster. Within 2 days, I received an email from the hiring manager requesting an interview. I arrived to their offices, and sat for about 20 minutes. As I was waiting, about 4 other people arrived as well.

Hiring manager was very direct in what they were looking for, and went over my qualifications. They asked to references on the spot, and went over many different skills required for the job. I was asked to provide numerous examples of work completed in the past and how these projects were relevant to the role I was applying for.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Evolusent?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked what my expectations would be. I asked for $55k and was offered $48k.

Lead Generator Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Evolusent in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired in a group with 2 other people. We were interviewed as a team, and were hired as a team. Generally, interivews at Evolusent are 1:1 for the initial interview. We interviewed with the CEO, and it was a challenging one to say the least. We were asked to explain exactly how we can help the organization, and what we could produce as a team of lead generators.

Initially, one of the team members were interviewed over the phone, and then all 3 of us were brought in for an in person interview.

Interview Question – What does Evolusent do, and how can you help our organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations were very fair. We were asked what we thought was an adequate base and commission, and were offered exactly what we asked for.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evolusent in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through a recruiter and got a 1:1 interview with a Project Manager. Was asked to talk about myself, and what my experience entails. I was tested on my knowledge of code base and was shown a few different complex web applications Evolusent licenses.

I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview infront of the PM as well as a VP. They once again went over all of my qualifications and then provided me with a skill test to complete. I think they timed me to see how long it would take for me to complete it.

I completed the test and was told they would contact me. The next day they called to let me know that they would be providing me with an offer.

Interview Question – I don't remember the exact question, but it was about my work history. I remember the PM wanting to know why I had a few different positions in the past 3 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to discuss expectations based on salary. This was important as making sure everyone is on the same page in a new professional relationship was important. Their CEO Kaleem was great and very friendly. He is a very down to earth person, and his vision made me excited to get the offer.

Very Easy Interview

Mobile Developer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evolusent in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal interview, it took place in a meeting room. I was mostly asked my general strengths as a developer, all the questions were leading questions like "You would consider yourself a strong developer, right?" which made the interview extremely easy.

Interview Question – (Was shown the types of Apps currently in development) Was asked basically if I could "maintain / improve" the apps shown. Was a very leading question, which would be very hard to screw up answering. Did not require too much expansion on *how* I would accomplish this.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Evolusent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evolusent interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Evolusent employees and interview candidates.