ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Catapult Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud.

Met ExactTarget through university recruiting at the career fair and then was chosen for a first round interview on campus. The first round interview was very conversational and the interviewer was extremely easy to talk to. Found out I got a second round about 2 weeks later. The second round was a 2-day event at their Indianapolis HQ that included 4 interviews and a group case. All of the ET recruiters were very sociable and easy to talk to, and the overall interview experience was extremely enjoyable. I then received a phone call with an offer a week and a half later.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you better than the other candidates interviewing for this position?
    Most questions geared towards evaluating social fit within company culture.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Met them on campus through an event hosted by a student organization, and followed that up by visiting them at the career fair. Applied online, gave them my resume at the career fair, went through an on-campus interview, telephone interview, and finally a full day of on-site interviews. Got an offer the morning after the on-site interviews and accepted right away.

Interview Questions
    • I think I lucked out because most my interviewers asked pretty standard questions. What are your strengths/weaknesses, examples of leadership/entrepreneurship/taking risks, what are my passions, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud in October 2012.

Came in contact with the company through college recruiting. I was business track, not technical. 2 rounds of interviews
    1) On campus - behavioral questions, talk about resume, nothing too challenging
    2) 8 hour long event at HQ, 2 one-on-one interviews. 45min each about. Typical interview questions around strengths, resume. Followed by case study, not too challenging.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you failed? What did you learn, how did you adjust?   Answer Question
    No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud in August 2011.

Working as a Slingshot (intern) greatly increases your chances to comeback full-time. That is what I did and there was very little interview process for the Catapult (new grad) program.

Interview Questions
    • No trick questions. Forward facing, "what do you see yourself doing?", "what are some of your goals?" type of questions   Answer Question
    Little to no negotiation for Catapult.