ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

ExactTarget Marketing Cloud Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud in August 2011.

A recruiter contacted me to schedule the phone interview with the department head. After the phone interview, they schedule people to come in for face-to-face interviews. Their sales department seems to be divided into "hunters" and "farmers." They are actively seeking "hunters" (their phrase) to close new accounts, which are then passed on to other people to maintain. Overall, the recruiters I've talked to are not terribly friendly, but the department people seem to be. Virtually everyone who I've talked to who works there, loves it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for ExactTarget?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you were overwhelmed by having too many things to do at once and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question