ExamWorks

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Document Management Technician Interview

Document Management Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ExamWorks in September 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was what I expected it to be. General questions as to what are your strengths and weaknesses. Are you willing to work overtime? But most important, the manager insisted on the description of the job being tedious and the importance of being detail-oriented.

Interview Question – None. This was an entry level position in the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The manager called a couple days later stating the offer and I received an e-mail as well from the GM on the same day.

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ExamWorks.

Interview Details – Was recruited by a 3rd party. Process was very straightforward. 3 progressively intense interviews (had to travel to the last one, which was on-site). ExamWorks operates in niche markets- my unique skills were very specifically tailored to the position.

Interview Question – no real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I proposed a slightly higher salary and commission than the initial offer. we met in the middle. I was pleasantly suprised.

Peer Surveyor Interview

Peer Surveyor
Garden City, NY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ExamWorks in June 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call on Thur for a phone intervw, by a recruiter. Interview was no more than 15 mins long. By that Thur, got a call for a face intervw, to which I sched'd asap. Had an intervw with 2 people.

Interview Question – I was told about two positions, and they explained what both jobs do, they felt I was qualified for. Then asked which one would I be interested in. I felt odd to be put on the spot to make a decision on a job, that I don't know what the pay range was, nor could do research about it. After about 5 mins of me asking questions, stalling like to make a decision, they told me I could think about it, and they would get in contact with me for my decision.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Records Coordinator Interview

Records Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ExamWorks.

Interview Details – Interview is as basic as you can get. Simple biggest strengths, weaknesses, where do you see yourself in five, ten years? Overview of the company and what to expect. It's not very challenging, but as long as you look and act presentable and professional you seem to have a good chance.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ExamWorks in January 2012.

Interview Details – Casual, respectful, general introduction to company.

Interview Question – Are you willing to travel?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ExamWorks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ExamWorks interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ExamWorks employees and interview candidates.