ExamWorks

www.examworks.com
  www.examworks.com

ExamWorks Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ExamWorks.

Was recruited by a 3rd party. Process was very straightforward. 3 progressively intense interviews (had to travel to the last one, which was on-site). ExamWorks operates in niche markets- my unique skills were very specifically tailored to the position.

Interview Questions
    I proposed a slightly higher salary and commission than the initial offer. we met in the middle. I was pleasantly suprised.

Peer Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ExamWorks in June 2013.

Got a call on Thur for a phone intervw, by a recruiter. Interview was no more than 15 mins long. By that Thur, got a call for a face intervw, to which I sched'd asap. Had an intervw with 2 people.

Interview Questions
    • I was told about two positions, and they explained what both jobs do, they felt I was qualified for. Then asked which one would I be interested in. I felt odd to be put on the spot to make a decision on a job, that I don't know what the pay range was, nor could do research about it. After about 5 mins of me asking questions, stalling like to make a decision, they told me I could think about it, and they would get in contact with me for my decision.   View Answer

Document Management Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ExamWorks in September 2012.

The interview process was what I expected it to be. General questions as to what are your strengths and weaknesses. Are you willing to work overtime? But most important, the manager insisted on the description of the job being tedious and the importance of being detail-oriented.

Interview Questions
    • None. This was an entry level position in the company.   Answer Question
    The manager called a couple days later stating the offer and I received an e-mail as well from the GM on the same day.

Records Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ExamWorks.

Interview is as basic as you can get. Simple biggest strengths, weaknesses, where do you see yourself in five, ten years? Overview of the company and what to expect. It's not very challenging, but as long as you look and act presentable and professional you seem to have a good chance.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExamWorks in January 2012.

Casual, respectful, general introduction to company.