Examination Management Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Examination Management Services

Network Coordinator Interview

Interview

Initial telephone interview with recruiter. In-person interview following week. Job offer quickly following interview. Offer letter was submitted and agreed upon. Signed offer letter stated full benefits, but was apparently incorrect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer made. Counter given and accepted.

Invoicing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Examination Management Services in April 2014.

Interview

about 30 minutes basic questions, I'm not too good with interviews but I was referred so that's probably why I was hired. They for well rounded people, happy and won't be too much of a burden to the overall environment.

Interview Questions

• None just pay attention to details is very important, check for mistakes but be able to work quickly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Examination Management Services (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online, after receiving a call I went in for an interview I was brought into a conference room and then asked a series of questions. After that point I was brought into the floor manager's office and was asked a few more questions and spoke about my resume. I was then told about the job and when I could start.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your greatest weakness? Q:What animal are you most like? Q: Describe a time where you went above and beyond for a job. Q: How do you feel about being friends with your co workers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Examination Management Services (Waco, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

EMSI call center-Waco was having a Job fair. Required to apply online before going to job fair at the company. Signed in an waited in a long line to meet with HR. Then, group interview discussing job wages and expectations, then wait a little longer, then meet with supervisor. Took about 2 hrs total. Received a letter of intent, upon passing drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• None really. The company was really needing to fill seats so the interview was pretty relaxed, however, my manager was very professional, more so than the company as a whole.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, hourly rate plus a very hard to reach commission.

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Examination Management Services (Irving, TX).

Interview

Hiring procedure was good and the interview process was easy and lay back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Examination Management Services (Omaha, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

Easiest interview I ever had. They ask simple questions and seem like they don't know what they are doing. They don't have the HR interview like they should. Just random Supervisors. They will hire and fire you back a hundred times at this company.

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Examination Management Services (Waco, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

I went to the company and completed an application during one of their job fairs. I waited in line with others for an interview. The interviewer was harried and rushed due to the number of applicants she was working with. She was friendly and the interview was very brief. She sent me on for a second interview with my prospect direct supervisors. They asked a few questions about my past work history and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for EMSI?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You are treated like a herd of cattle.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Examination Management Services (Omaha, NE) in September 2011.

Interview

When I checked in with the receptionist, she had me take an easy spelling test. My interview was supposed to be at 9:30am. The interviewer did not call me back until about 10:05. Even though I was desparate for work at the time, I knew just from that that this was not the place for me. She asked me about 4 or 5 easy questions. She told me what the pay would have been ($8.00/hr for the first two months, then after that it would be all commission based--I wasn't having that). After the interview was over and I found out what I was going to be getting myself into, and checking out company reviews on glassdoor (which I wish I would have looked into before I decided to apply), I was hoping that they wouldn't call me back, and was relieved when they didn't.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a good first impression on the phone?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Examination Management Services (El Paso, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was simple and quick. Questions were strictly work related, current and future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commision

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Examination Management Services.

Interview

Applied on careelink, app was easy, HR called to schedule interview, went to interview, interviewed with two manager, took speling & typing test. Overall easy process