Excela Health

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ancilliary Service Interview

Ancilliary Service

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Excela Health.

Interview Details – Delayed contact between submitting resume and initial contact for interview. Total process from submission to job offer over 1 month. Three part interview with HR, department manager and peer interview taking a majority of the day. HR most concerned with availability, credentials and anticipated salary. Make sure you have a firm value in mind.

Interview Question – Name an experience with a difficult co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Non Clinical Interview

Non Clinical

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Excela Health.

Interview Details – Interviews are a joke. The process drags on forever (over a month). Management doesn't want to hire anyone that could be a threat to their job in the future. Questions did not help to see if the candidate was a good fit. Managers need more training in interviewing skills.

Negotiation Details – Took about 2 weeks after I asked for certain terms to get approval.

Very Easy Interview

Escort Interview

Escort
Greensburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Excela Health in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the escort position and was called within one week. One week later, I interviewed with the human resources manager and my department lead. I was hired on the same day. Just look nice, be professional, and smile.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Greensburg, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Excela Health in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Human Resources first, was very informative. Then interviewed with Manager which was very informative about the position applied for. Listened to all my qualifications and was very informative of equipment and processes that Excela Health was using. Unfortunately was looking for specific experience.

Interview Question – Explain an experience in your previous employment that showcases your abilities?   Answer Question

Excela Health RN Interview

Excela Health RN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Excela Health.

Interview Details – It's been awhile since I interviewed, but the process was very smooth. Submitted my application online, which was very easy. Had an interview with HR, I was so nervous I dont remember much of it! After my interview with them, I had an interview with the unit manager- much more laid back. She took me on a tour of the unit. Was offered the job a few days later.

Interview Question – This was really my first job interview, so I wasnt prepared for the questions. I stumbled over "tell me about a time you you had irate customer- how did you deal?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Excela Health? Contribute to the Community!