ExcelleRx Interview Questions

2.0

Pharmacy Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Interview

Initial contact was made via phone where the hiring manager discussed my resume, pay, job duties, etc. She then scheduled an interview for the following day which was a Friday. The interview was smooth after being checked in by the security guard I was led to a room to conduct the interview. After the interview I was told to expect a call for an offer soon. Which turned out to be the Following Monday.

Interview Questions

• customer service experience, organization skills, and how to handle change within work flow.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I was offered 11.50/hour, M-F , with 5th Saturday rotation.

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ExcelleRx (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview followed up by an inperson roundtable with members of the IT department

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ExcelleRx (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

Very friendly, non-intimidating interview process - people are very nice there. If offered an interview for an entry level position there is a good chance they are already planning to hire you.

Interview Questions

• None - expect typical interview questions and come with plenty of questions of your own.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary, benefits, etc. are not really negotiable - make sure you have prehire vacation dates planned because it is really hard to get time off once you start.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ExcelleRx.

Interview

Easy..they dont have or expect high expectations

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not know the answer to something?
      Really, that was it!

Answer Question

Negotiation

Unfortunately, i accepted.