Excelligence Learning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Monterey, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Excelligence Learning in March 2008.

Interview Details – FIrst I received a phone screening where we discussed the position and to see if I were a fit and to see if the position was what I expected. I then got called in for a 1 on 1 interview with the Art Director, he reviewed my portfolio and proceeded to ask questions about my career and asked me to come back for a final interview. The final interview was with the Editor, again we reviewed my portfolio and questions where asked.

Finally I was asked to take a skills assessment for photoshop and a personality test.

The people in the art department are awesome. Probably the best group to work for in the whole company.

Interview Question – None really, just be prepared with a portfolio to show.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took the offer and didn't negotiate.

Worked for Excelligence Learning? Contribute to the Community!