Excelligence Learning

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Monterey, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Excelligence Learning in March 2008.

Interview Details – FIrst I received a phone screening where we discussed the position and to see if I were a fit and to see if the position was what I expected. I then got called in for a 1 on 1 interview with the Art Director, he reviewed my portfolio and proceeded to ask questions about my career and asked me to come back for a final interview. The final interview was with the Editor, again we reviewed my portfolio and questions where asked.

Finally I was asked to take a skills assessment for photoshop and a personality test.

The people in the art department are awesome. Probably the best group to work for in the whole company.

Interview Question – None really, just be prepared with a portfolio to show.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took the offer and didn't negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Excelligence Learning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Excelligence Learning interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Excelligence Learning employees and interview candidates.