ExecuNet

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ExecuNet.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty quick and painless. I had one phone interview which lead to a second interview at the Norwalk office. I met with the sales manager, one of the members of the sales team, the CFO and CEO. It was a long interview, lasting almost three hours, but it was worth it because I did not have to go back again. It's hard to take time off from your current job to go on several interviews, so the one longer interview was definitely a positive for me.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the time, they offered me more money than I was currently making and the commute was shorter, so I gladly accepted.

Every Position Interview

Every Position
Norwalk, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ExecuNet.

Interview Details – Very drawn out. No one needs to interviewd by 5 or 6 people in 1 day.

Interview Question – Time. I was there for 4 hours.   Answer Question

Worked for ExecuNet? Contribute to the Community!