Executive Financial Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Executive Financial Group

Financial Service Professiona; Interview

Interview

I gave two interviews, one with HR manager and one with the president. Interviews went really good. Everyone was really friendly .

Financial Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Executive Financial Group (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Obtained the interview through a recruiting firm. I first met w/the office manager, then with the individual (FA) I would be working with, and then met with the president. So three different visits. At the end of my meeting with the president, he had informed me that he liked the skills and value that I would bring to the firm and said we would be in touch shortly. I was then informed by the recruiter that the firm was interested in me, but isn't looking to make a decision until 2 months later. 2 months later, many phone calls/emails, I was informed that the firm hired another individual. Overall, very poor image of the firm and its employees.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Executive Financial Group (Chesterfield, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted through e-mail by this company after EFG reviewed my resume from www.monster.com. I responded through e-mail my available days and time. I was interviewed by a human resource person one on one. The interview questions were mainly about my background and skills/attributes. The HR person answered most of my questions. The HR person also gave a detailed description of the job and industry. The HR person thought I was good enough for a second interview with the president of the company. The interview with the president was a little tougher. The president explained a lot about the negatives of the business. I didn't get a job offer. I can say that the people in the office seemed to be friendly and work culture seemed laid back. The office was organized and clean.