Exel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.6

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line and was called for screening interview. Was asked standard interview questions during screening. I was called back for second interview but selected not to go. After reading on Glassdoor about Excel, I decided it would not be the best place to start and grow a career. The work life balance does not appear to be that great.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exel.

Interview

2 interviews; 1st interview with HR and 2nd interview with Operations Manager. It took about a month from applying online to getting a call back. After the call I had an interview the following week, then was called back for a second interview 3 days later, and then a call back right after with an offered.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exel in March 2015.

Interview

Personable interview that made me feel like they were really trying to get to know me. Took 90 minutes of their time to discuss my qualifications and their ideal candidate and to give valuable insight of what a career with the company entails.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Fairburn, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by the HR group and conducted a phone interview. The discussion was about my background and problem solving. After the phone interview, I was contacted and asked if I could interview the next day or the day after for the position. I went to the one-one interview with only 24 hours notice on the actual position and little time to do some research on the client for the Operations Manager. The interview lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle priorities when it came to making decisions?   1 Answer

Scanner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel (Canton, MS) in February 2015.

Interview

The overall interview process was very easy if you can pass a basic knowledge assessment test and drug test you have a great chance of being hired. The interviewer asked basic questions that are asked in an interview and you are also interviewed by whomever has the highest tesr grade on the assessment test

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for the position   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exel (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty much they called me in, and told me to come in to get a drug testing Fast forward 3 days later, they call me back and said I got the job. I walked in, shook hands with the manager, and he gave me my badge. After that it was all pretty much easy from there.

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Exel in January 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was very long and disorganization! They brought me back 3 different time and ever background and drug tested me just to tell me no!! My advice is to stay away from this company! Do not let them waste your time!!!

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a great experience! Everyone was very nice and I felt welcomed the entire time I was there. We walked around the the plant for the first part than went out to dinner with everyone after. The interview process itself was very laid back and not bad at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exel in October 2014.

Interview

Exel came to my school and was recruiting for this position. I applied with them and they were very relaxed and easy to approach. After speaking for a while they asked me for my resume. After looking it over they asked me to interview with them. The interview went well and was relaxed just like a regular interview. I am still in the process now and waiting for a call.

Interview Questions

• You get to work and start off your day regularly and you see one of your employees not working so you approach her. You start to ask why she is not busy and she burst into tears. What do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me how much I wanted to get paid in the first interview.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exel in October 2014.

Interview

Met with Exel at college career fair. Two days later received a phone call asking to set up an on-campus interview. Had three interviewers from the local area. Interview was fantastic. After, I received a phone call about 3 days later to set up College Day visits at their campus. This event was two days, we saw two different warehouses/Distribution Centers (really neat) had dinner and discussions with managers and folks from the company. Next day had to give 5 minute presentation (make it memorable!!!!!!!!!!) and then had 3 45 minute interviews with managers from different locations. That was on Thursday/Friday. On Tuesday I received a phone call stating that I would be receiving an offer. A few hours later, I received details over the phone of the offer and by that same Friday, I had an offer in hand.

Interview Questions

• Very good interviews. Ask some practical questions, as well as see if you can hold conversations with people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.