Exel

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.5

Forklift Operator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Exel in January 2015.

Hiring process was very long and disorganization! They brought me back 3 different time and ever background and drug tested me just to tell me no!! My advice is to stay away from this company! Do not let them waste your time!!!

Operations Supervisor Interview

It was a great experience! Everyone was very nice and I felt welcomed the entire time I was there. We walked around the the plant for the first part than went out to dinner with everyone after. The interview process itself was very laid back and not bad at all.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Exel in October 2014.

Exel came to my school and was recruiting for this position. I applied with them and they were very relaxed and easy to approach. After speaking for a while they asked me for my resume. After looking it over they asked me to interview with them. The interview went well and was relaxed just like a regular interview. I am still in the process now and waiting for a call.

Interview Questions
    • You get to work and start off your day regularly and you see one of your employees not working so you approach her. You start to ask why she is not busy and she burst into tears. What do you do?   Answer Question
    They asked me how much I wanted to get paid in the first interview.

Module Operator Interview

You first get hired as a temp then you have to wait 6 months to even be considered to be hired in then once you get the application it will still take another month to even hear about orientation or if you got the position.

Interview Questions
    • There wer no unexpected questions during the interview   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Exel in June 2014.

1st call was from recruiter. Took about 30 min on the phone interview. Reviewed resume and past experience. 2nd step was in person interview with General Manager. Met for almost an hour seemed to go positive. Was told would be followed up with. Never heard anything for over 2 weeks. I called for follow up and they said they would get back to me. About a week later got call from recruiter saying they were going with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a recent opportunity you had to correct the action of an employee   Answer Question

Logistics Planner Interview

just met the general manager. asked about my past experiences. Not that big of a deal.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Exel.

I met the recruiter at a job college job fair and discussed the job there. I was given an interview on campus for the next day. The interview was with the recruiter and an area general manager. The interview went well and was very relaxed. I was not prepared for the next stage of the process though which included a weekend of interviewing with many company executives.

Interview Questions
    • What job or educational experiences have prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Exel in October 2013.

Process started with a formal interview. General manager interviewed me using behavioral questions and resumes from questions. Few weeks later was invited for next round of interviews at a college day. First day they should be and 13 other college students around a warehouse and took us out to dinner. The next day we had to do a 5 minute presentation about ourselves then had 3 individual interviews with different managers.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, hiring managers said they look for soft skills.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Exel in October 2013.

Had an interview on my college campus to start. They called back a few weeks later, set up a second round of interviews and site tours in Chicago. They paid for a rental vehicle and hotel room for a night. Had three interviews on this day with three different managers from throughout the company.

After the second round, I received another call a couple weeks later for a third interview at a specific site that was interested. Again, they paid for a rental and reimbursed me for a hotel for the night.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to step out of your comfort zone?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bow, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bow, NH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Exel in October 2013.

You have to have some degree of experience but all in all they will pretty much take anyone who can pass a drug test and background check. Very relaxed interview. I showed up in blue jeans and cowboy boots with a dress shirt.

Interview Questions
    • There were no tough questions in the interview process   View Answer
    N/A