Exelixis Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.2

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Exelixis (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very pleasant people, questions relevant for the job description. However, it took a long time until I did not hear that they will move forward to hire me. All in all, the whole interviewing process was pleasant, just a lot of uncertainty.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything I just accepted the offer as it is as the offer was fair.

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Exelixis (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone interview. Next full day of interviews with team, director, etc. Everyone was very nice and I did not find it to be really stressful. Asked a lot about what I knew, what I wanted in a job, where I saw my career going. Overall, a good interview with really nice people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some negative things about you as an employee   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Exelixis (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Their hiring process is fine, although you have to interview with many people and the entire process can take months before you receive a job offer. First you have a couple of telephone screens, then you have a face to face interview with several employees then there may be a follow up telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no really difficult questions in my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no opportunity to negotiate as the make it clear that an offer is the best and only one they will make.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Exelixis (South San Francisco, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was in December 2007.

There were several 1:1 interviews, a 1-hour presentation as well as a question and answer period, and we went out to lunch. The questions were mostly technical in nature, and they wanted to know how hands-on I would be in the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Exelixis (South San Francisco, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

I met with all members in the group and couple others from other departments.